Opinions On Limited Ingredient Dry

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hey guys! I'm looking at some different limited ingredient brands of dry food, but I'm having a hard time deciding on which one sounds best. I would love to get your opinions on brands you've tried.

I'd also really appreciate brand recommendations for s boulardii probiotics you've tried

cheesycats

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
What’s your resoning for an lid?
Most are plant based unfortunetly so I’d be careful of that. My cats have eaten most of the natures variety ones and liked them. But they (and me too) prefer the chicken raw boost which has several meat protein sources.

I have no opinion on probiotics. The ones I’ve tried did nothing for my cats. But I’ve only tried a few. I think purinas fortiflora receives good reviews.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
New cat is having some issues with poop consistency. Want to try and rule out some food ingredients as possibly being the source.

mizzely

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Nature's Variety Instinct rabbit worked best for us as far as dry goes. But wet helped my kitty with intolerances far more for a good chunk of her life!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cuppa

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nature's Variety Instinct rabbit worked best for us as far as dry goes. But wet helped my kitty with intolerances far more for a good chunk of her life!
I'd love to feed only wet if I could afford it and had a schedule that worked for it (I live alone and work 10 hour shifts). Right now, my cats get wet at night. I've got Instinct rabbit on my list, so I'm glad to see it reccomend!

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're usually not too keen on feeding our cats dry food. But we do leave some Young Again LID Zero Mature out for Oscar at night to tide him over until morning so we can get some sleep!