Open Hole Below His Balls?

Jimmy96

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was petting the kitten and i saw a open hole what seems to be around his balls. There isn't no discharge, no blood, just a hole that's opened. Is this normal? He seems to be okay and fine and as regular as daily.

*Attached picture of the issue*

Attachments

Margret

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:flail: I'm sorry, Jimmy96 Jimmy96 ; it isn't you. The site has lost two kittens in the last few days and I really needed a good laugh. So when I saw that picture (expecting an anus) and saw a penis sheath instead I laughed for 5 minutes. Thank you! I needed that desperately, and I'm glad we could set your mind at ease.

His actual penis will show up one of these days when he's grooming himself - it's been described as a "red rocket" - don't let it throw you when you spot it. Just because it's red doesn't mean that he's wounded himself.

:hellosmiley::hithere: Welcome to The Cat Site, the best community of cat lovers on the internet! We hope you and your kitten will be members of our community for a very long time to come.

What's your kittens name? And do you have any other pictures of him? Please post them; we're all suckers for cat pictures in general, but especially for kitten pictures.

Margret

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
OH MY! Yes, that's perfectly normal, and YES, we all needed a reason to chuckle, and THANK YOU for being such a caring cat guardian! Feel free to ask all the questions you want to! That's what we are here for.

epona

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That looks like a perfectly normal setup for a male cat :)

As others have said, you may occasionally see his winkie when he is grooming, otherwise it lives in there :)