Oops!

debra myers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Talk about getting your paws caught in the cookie jar!:tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2: :tounge2:

jeanie g.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well,um, see, Mom. uhhh---there were about five or seven of them--ummm-ah trying to steal the paper towels, and I had to stop them them, and um, I grabbed the towels with my paw, and ummm, I fell down and got hurt----and it really hurt a lot--- and the paper towels fell down on top of me and that really hurt too... and then all those bad people ran out the door and left me on the floor...and then you came in....and, umm...you aren't mad, are you?

sandie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I think he's saying "well, if you didn't want me to play with them, why did you leave them out" LOL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
LOL Leave em out nothing! She jumped up, snagged them off the shelf and had herself a roll!

spooky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Great pic Hissy!
I can never catch my two "in the act"...they always stop doing something cute when I run to get the camera.

debby

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cute picture!!! I guess "innocent until proven guilty" won't work now!!! :LOL:

cheryl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
That's exactly why I have to keep the toilet paper in the cabinet under the sink, instead of on the roller. Cleo loooves to shred it.

Great pic!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly mom - I was just cleaning the floor for you. I know that you are sore so I was trying to help. I could reach the sponge, so I thought I would wipe it down with towels!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I have to say Ripster is not that helpful!