Only Natural Pet pate food

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Has anyone tried Only Natural Pet's line of pate foods? Healthy & Organic Wet Cat Food | Only Natural Pet There are two non-chicken and non-fish ones that I'm looking at, rabbit/pork and duck/beef. The turkey/liver one might be ok with Leroy's IBD tummy if he eats the crumbs Emma leaves him. The cats eat raw but Emma likes to have a little canned food as bedtime snack. I'm looking to add something new to the usual NV and non-chicken Weruva that is affordable. Sometimes I splurge on Rawz or Koha. The local Petsmart stores sell Only Natural Pet foods so it would be easy enough to order one can of each online and pick up in store to save on shipping and the :gaah: of going to the store and not finding any variety in stock.

She's a witch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My guys liked Rabbit&Pork until they stopped, despite it being in rotation. There’s one thing I really don’t like about this food though: their cans are 5.3oz which messes with my portions, plus I consider it kind of cheating :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There's a 2.75 oz size available.

Emma is picky about food, though, so a trial can may last Leroy an entire week or more.

Docs Mom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I feed their dry Poultry Power Food. So I tried their pates and found them to be very firm and dry. Can't even dump it out of can, without alot of effort. They don't even blend well with water. Bummer, cause the ingredients and flavor choices looked so good !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:oops: I'll give one can a try. Leroy is a walking trash can so the texture shouldn't bother him.

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I bought a small can to try for my picky guys and neither one would come near it. Can't remember which flavor I bought though, sorry. And I agree that it was extremely thick. I had to add a LOT of water to it to get it to a consistency I thought they would eat. Waste of time, that was :lol:

Moonlight_wolf

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’ve tried it with Mia and she seems to like it. But she will eat most things including fluff she finds on the floor -_- It is a more solid texture, as others have said, but once I mush it and add some water I find its good. I mostly bought it because I liked the ingredients and when I worked for pet smart I got 50% off that brand (along with other brands I didn’t like as much).