Online Pharmacies For Cheaper Meds

nkemp09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi there,

Has anyone ever ordered your cat's meds from canadapharmacy.com? How was your experience?
Any other online pharmacies with good prices and reliable products that you would recommend?

Thank you!
Nicole and Gracie

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
chewy.com does prescriptions now. What kind of meds. are you buying?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nkemp09

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Fluticasone for asthma....I heard canada pharmacies are much cheaper

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Fluticasone for asthma....I heard canada pharmacies are much cheaper
I have c.o.p.d.and buy 2 of my breathing meds. from a place called alldaychemist.com and there is at least 1 member here that buys cat meds.from inhousepharmacy.vu. Yours sounds like Flovent? The only thing I don't like about buying from them is you can't use a credit card and they want "E check" which is direct draft. I haven't had a problem and I have ordered several times. Takes about 10 days to get here (U.S.). The good thing is you can buy without a prescrip.

Flovent prices

Last edited:

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Many people buy Flovent and other asthma medicines for their cat from inhousepharmacy.vu It's based in New Zealand.

You can also ask on the Feline Asthma group for other online pharmacies: Yahoo! Groups

Stinky15

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Many people buy Flovent and other asthma medicines for their cat from inhousepharmacy.vu It's based in New Zealand.

You can also ask on the Feline Asthma group for other online pharmacies: Yahoo! Groups

inhousepharmacy.vu

Physical Address:

Pacific Health Limited
Eluk Road
Pango
Port Vila
Vanuatu