One week til Christmas!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am pretty ready here for Christmas I just have to finish up on Saturday with my shopping.
I am SO excited. I did wrap most of the presents and Tiger bit some of the paper when I was wrapping one of my brother's gifts as if it wasn't hard to wrap already because it was really odd shaped.
but I just left it and he won't care if Tiger tried to "help" Miagi usually is sleeping when I wrap presents it's funny because they'd both be in the room and they would want themselves wrapped and nothing else.
I can't wait!!!!
I LOVE Christmas.

forensic

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1 present to wrap, tiny little stocking stuffers picked up as I find them, then I have to pack up me and my favorite brat to head for home... that'll be a fun (loud) trip.

*looking forward to *mowmowmowmow* for six hours*

yam102284

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
All my shopping is done for my family! I just need to wrap a few gifts, I got sick of wrapping last Sunday. We just need to pick up a couple things for my boyfriend's family but they're pretty much done as well. I can't wait for Christmas!

dragoriana

MajesticFloof
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished shopping, finally! I know i'm meant to be saving money, and the giftees know as well, but i felt rotten about not getting them gifts.

Oh i've got some pure butter choc chip shortbread...want some?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
shopping is all done, now we just need to stock up on veggies, beer and junk food and christmas is complete

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just bought 2 bags of candy cane kisses (white chocolate kisses with bits of candy cane in them they are SO good!) I almost devoured the whole bag today.
I am bringing the other one to work I will probably share tomorrow. come with me to work and I will give you some!