One Has To Go.....Halloween Treats!

cassiopea

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yup you betcha I am starting with these! *Evil Laugh* Halloween lover here, time to get themey.

I am definitely am a minority here, but I actually like Candy Corn! And definitely can't get rid of Pumpkin Spice :hearthrob: I like Caramel Apples but it is a pain on my teeth. Anyway, needlessly long story short...S'mores can go, I find too richly sweet.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
S'mores usually aren't dairy free, unless I got special chocolate, so this year I can toss those since I can eat the others.

Otherwise, it's be the caramel apple by just a smidge.

Whenallhellbreakslose

Living in Kitty Paradise.
Top Cat
Purraise
I guess Candy Corn is an acquired taste, I love it, but I know many don't. I love Pumpkin Spice in coffee and desserts and S'mores is a nice treat, so I have no problem with them.

I would nix the Carmel Apples. I like my Apples natural and not smothered with anything, so Carmel Apples doesn't appeal to me at all. 🙂

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Candy Corn I have never liked it, even as a child. I like pumpkin spice in it's place, the traditional baked goods. I got a pumpkin roll at the Supermarket last week, they have really good ones.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
S'mores can go. They're awful messy and are too sweet for me. Not too fond of pumpkin spice, either.

Caramel apples are messy, but they don't show up all year long like S'mores. I can have one or two and tolerate the mess. If they're made with a tart apple, they're just right as far as sweetness goes.

Candy corn is a must. Remember those fondly from grandma's house. She always had a dish of them for Halloween.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pumpkin spice is just a mix of cinnamon, cloves and ground ginger. There isn't anything special about it and it has been around for many years. It just became trendy to put it in everything.

lizzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Pumpkin spice would have to go for me.I was never really a fan of candy corn til a friend at work made this mix with nuts,m&m's,candy corn( a couple of different flavors I think) and a WalMart trail mix,and all of a sudden candy corn wasn't too bad.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at the caramel apples at Jewel today and they have milk products in them!!!!

So throw that out and I'll keep the s'mores and use like Enjoy Life chocolate or something.