One Funky Cat Ear

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would feed her 3 to 4 times a day. I would also supplement with taurine. Yes dog food is not good for her, maybe that is why she is gassy too
this was definitely the first time she’s tried the dog food lol thank god, i keep it in the laundry room and he hits the door when he’s hungry. So luckily she hasn’t had access to it. I will definitely look around for different food options and do some research! Also thank you, I will also feed her more!

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi. She is adorable!!!! In case you can glean anything from this TCS article...
First-time Cat Owner's Guide

She doesn't appear very old, so I would be giving her more food. Kittens generally are 'allowed' to eat to their hearts content during their first year, so add at least another meal in between - maybe two. Until you can find out how old she might be, you might want to consider some kitten food - and, for now, even perhaps give her a little dry kitten food to set out so hopefully she might be more inclined to eat it than go after the dog's food.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

sashley

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi. She is adorable!!!! In case you can glean anything from this TCS article...
First-time Cat Owner's Guide

She doesn't appear very old, so I would be giving her more food. Kittens generally are 'allowed' to eat to their hearts content during their first year, so add at least another meal in between - maybe two. Until you can find out how old she might be, you might want to consider some kitten food - and, for now, even perhaps give her a little dry kitten food to set out so hopefully she might be more inclined to eat it than go after the dog's food.
Thank you guys sooooo stinking much!!!! There’s definitely more to kitty care than what meets the eye but boy is it worth it for this sweet little doll