One from Column A...

poivre

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Is it okay to give a Tiki Cat Venison for breakfast and an Instinct Limited Ingredient Rabbit for dinner?
So far I have been giving 1/2 of each in the same dish and the litter has been fine.
Thanks for any replies.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you've been fine feeding the way you are, it should be okay. (But keep an eye on things, just in case!)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

poivre

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
The problem I have with the same company for both is that the Tiki Cat rabbit has some chicken in it and she is allergic to chicken.
I am not always thrilled with purchasing Instinct because I have to end up throwing away a couple of cans in the case because they always come with some dents at the bottom of some of the cans.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If you're buying from Chewy, they will either refund you for the cost of the dented cans or send you new hopefully undented cans. If the cans are just dented and still intact, there's no reason why you can't feed it to your cats. If you have concerns, see if a local shelter or group that feeds ferals will take the dented cans.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

poivre

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thank you. I have already been through that with Chewy and they always take care of it but frankly they are the only company that constantly has dented cans. That really bothers me.