~OMG NoNo is having babies RIGHT NOW~

callista

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Don't worry, it's OK to post pics of kitten births. You could put in a warning if they're a bit gross, but most of us have seen it already and it doesn't really faze us.

Congrats on the healthy kits!!

bab-ush-niik

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Is Momma cat a calico? That's the only way she can have that mix of kittens. She gives her color to all the kittens. If you know who the daddy cat is, you can probably guess the genders now. Red color is tied to the X chromosome.

keisha

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Congratz!1 they are very cute, i 'm glad all went well!!!!!

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
yes you can tell atraight away what genders they are. 75% of orange cats are males only 25% are females so more then likly he is a he hehe. the other 2 could be either just have a quick look use the orange baby as guidence. i belive its the male who gives the colour to girl kittens?? if im wrong sorry.
they are lovely and congrats to No No and yourself.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
~Hello everyone. Just getting back and wanted to give everyone an update on my grandbabies. NoNo is doing great. Babies are lively as ever. I had to go out of town but I returned a day early because I was so worried about my babies. I had her downstairs in a crate but before I left I moved her into my huge closet in my bedroom and closed the bedroom door so she could move around a bit while I was gone. Abby and Oreo had to stay downstairs while I was gone. I came home and Abby and Oreo seemed a bit excited haha. I checked in on my little ones soon as I got in this morning and momma was in there nursing. Everyone seems to be doing puuurrrfect.~

~To bab-ish0niik, no mother is not a calico. She is half Siamese. She is solid white with grey tip ears and some light grey shading on her back. Im not sure what else she is mix with other than Siamese but her tail is grey striped. All 3 babies have the striping through their color. Im assuming they got that from mom. Havent a clue what color the daddy is as she was a stray from the neighborhood and we have alot of strays here.~

~As far as the little Orange I cant tell any difference in any of them right now. I have taken in 4 rescue cats before though and all 4 were orange females haha. I guess I got the 25% population lol. I know they were definate females because they were all 4 spayed. All of them were named Pumpkin (I didnt name them the rescues they came from named them) talk about confusion around my house when you called for ONE cat lol.~

~I just tried to take pics but my camera is dead Im putting it on charge now, laying down for a few minutes but I promise to take new pics soon as it is charged up. All is well though everyones good. Mommy has her FIGURE back now haha. Wish it was that easy for ME! Thanks for all the baby vibes. They worked~

~Kym, Abby, Oreo, Zuri, No No and the lil 1'z~

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

~Before I put my camera on charge I found these 2 pics I took right before I left on my trip. They arent from today but you KNOW Ill get new pics later when it charges. Mom barely leaves the babies sides. She comes down stairs for some affection from the kids today but quickly returns upstairs to check on her lil ones. She doesnt even give them time to whimper or whine for her. She leaves for 5 minutes and returns to her babies. Such a GOOD mother especially since this is his her first time having babies. Im SOOO proud of my girl~