OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

cat person

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Opened the box this morning- everything inside is so lovely! I love all of it!! Thank you so much Mattie for the gorgeous gifts!

Open it already... (Yes that is food sitting on the box, it was the only way I could make him appear interested.)

The padding...

Loved the beautiful wrapping!

All of the gifts together. I love the card which I presume Mattie made. Do you scrapbook? I have a ton of scrapbooking things but I'm always afraid I'll mess up and ruin everything.

I received two Garfield books (I already read the smaller one), an adorable cat backpack clip which is already on my purse, two awesome cat picture frames- I can't wait to find good enough pictures to put inside, a year planner, I needed a new one as my current planner is now outdated, a daily calendar, and an awesome "Bad Cat Calendar". I can't wait until 2012 so I can use them! Some adorable mouse toys for Wessie, a page of cat stickers, a book of cute cat pictures (I've already read through a lot of that one, too!), a gorgeous pillow that has the word meow on it, and the book Cleo. I can't wait to get started on it. Thank you again Mattie for all the amazing gifts! You are an awesome Secret Santa!
Yes, I made your card. I do some scrap-booking, but not very much. I have ruined many things, many times. So, my suggestion is that you just get over it
. It is just part of the learning process, or so they say
. That is funny, you read the small Garfield book already. But it sure is light reading
. I am glad you liked the backpack clip. I saw it and had to buy it for you. Glad you liked the frame. Any picture of  your handsome boy is a good one. I just knew you needed a new planner
. I love the "Bad Cat Calender" myself, that is due to living with crazy Loki. I am glad Wessie likes his toys. I could not resist the cat stickers, so I am glad you like them. I loved that pillow when I first saw it, so I had to buy that for you too. I read and owned the book Cleo and loved it. Loki destroyed it when he was younger. When you finish reading the book let me know what you think.

You are very very welcome. I am glad you liked the gifts. I am not sure I would call the gifts amazing. But, I am glad you liked them. I am most definitely not an awesome Secret Santa. However, I glad I made you happy.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We opend all the rest of our pressies today, thank you SS (yayi) there are some really lovely gifts here and so many of them 
 as if all the food packages wernt enough already 

I just love all the mango stuff

Im really looking forward to putting the moon and suns in my bathroom 
 the wooden hands are wonderful and the sun and moon insence holders.

I will look forward to wearing the pretty top with the matching jewelery this summer

You are so very welcome! 

Hope the blouse fits. The "hands" are salad tossers. The little black box contains a bag holder. It's not as complicated as it looks. You just pull the handle, stretch it a bit to form the hook for the bag. The round thing (w/ the cat picture) is placed on the counter or table and voila you can hang your purse or bag. 

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I woke up early and opened up the SS packages that were sitting under my Christmas tree! I could not have been more spoiled by my thoughtful SS!
THANK YOU!! The furbabies and I love everything, and appreciate all of the thought you put into making our Christmas a special one!

My SS sent: A Pioneer Woman cookbook (I'm so excited about this cookbook! I will be trying out my first recipe from this book in a few hours!), an adorable kitty spoon rest (I collect them), two pomegranate body lotions that smell fantastic, tons of toys for the kitties to play with (mice, toy balls, and everything in between!), an EmeryCat board for the kitties, an adorable picture frame that says "MEOW" in scrabble pieces (it's darling! I have the perfect picture in mind for it too!), a giant strawberry flavored candy cane treat for me, and cute coffee mug filled with candy that says, "Tis The Season" (will be using that today!), and my absolute favorite: A giraffe Christmas ornament that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!!! Thank you! Thank you! We love everything!

My SS spoiled me rotten this year!

JORDI! (capt_jordi). Jordi, thank you again for all of your thoughtfulness! I absolutely love everything!
And since you're a fellow Tennessee native like me, I hope you and your family have a Tender Tennessee Christmas!
I am so glad you liked everything! I actually got the Pioneer Woman cookbook last year from TCS SS! And I absolutely adore it! So when you said you loved cookbooks I knew I had to get you a copy! PS She has a new cookbook coming out in march!! And the giraffe was too freaking cute! I looked for one here and could not find any nearly as cute as that one! Oh and the emerycat, my future in laws got us one last year and I didnt think it would be worth much since its "as seen on tv" but they LOVE it! So glad you love everything!!! And A Very Merry Tender Tennessee Christmas to you too! 

Aaaand Katie I got my present! I got to quickly open it, but didnt get to take any pics of it! But I LOOOOOVVEEEE everything! Thank you thank you thank you!!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This morning I woke up early and opened up the SS packages that were sitting under my Christmas tree! I could not have been more spoiled by my thoughtful SS! :hugs: THANK YOU!! The furbabies and I love everything, and appreciate all of the thought you put into making our Christmas a special one! :)

My SS sent: A Pioneer Woman cookbook (I'm so excited about this cookbook! I will be trying out my first recipe from this book in a few hours!), an adorable kitty spoon rest (I collect them), two pomegranate body lotions that smell fantastic, tons of toys for the kitties to play with (mice, toy balls, and everything in between!), an EmeryCat board for the kitties, an adorable picture frame that says "MEOW" in scrabble pieces (it's darling! I have the perfect picture in mind for it too!), a giant strawberry flavored candy cane treat for me, and cute coffee mug filled with candy that says, "Tis The Season" (will be using that today!), and my absolute favorite: A giraffe Christmas ornament that is the most adorable thing I've ever seen!!! Thank you! Thank you! We love everything! :clap:

My SS spoiled me rotten this year!

JORDI! (capt_jordi). Jordi, thank you again for all of your thoughtfulness! I absolutely love everything!:hugs: And since you're a fellow Tennessee native like me, I hope you and your family have a Tender Tennessee Christmas! :hugs:

I am so glad you liked everything! I actually got the Pioneer Woman cookbook last year from TCS SS! And I absolutely adore it! So when you said you loved cookbooks I knew I had to get you a copy! PS She has a new cookbook coming out in march!! And the giraffe was too freaking cute! I looked for one here and could not find any nearly as cute as that one! Oh and the emerycat, my future in laws got us one last year and I didnt think it would be worth much since its "as seen on tv" but they LOVE it! So glad you love everything!!! And A Very Merry Tender Tennessee Christmas to you too! :hugs:
Thank you again for making my Christmas extra special one!:hugs: The furbabies and I loved all of the goodies! In a fun side note, I was able to put the cookbook to good use today; there is literally NO lasagna left; so I'd say the recipe turned out lovely :lol3: Hope you had a great Christmas! :hugs:

And A Very Merry Tender Tennessee Christmas to you too!  

Another fellow Tennesseean here.   :wavey:
Ya for another Tennessean!! :clap: Hope you also had a Tender Tennessee Christmas!!

milk maid

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
You are so very welcome! 

Hope the blouse fits. The "hands" are salad tossers. The little black box contains a bag holder. It's not as complicated as it looks. You just pull the handle, stretch it a bit to form the hook for the bag. The round thing (w/ the cat picture) is placed on the counter or table and voila you can hang your purse or bag. 
I had guessed the hands (I love them 
 ) Still having problems with the bag holder 
 are you sure its not complicated 
 oh its ok Ive just done it 
 the blouse is a little tight but by summer it will fit
 just put on a bit of weight after giving up the smoking, so 2012 goal is to get the weight off.

Thank you once again for the lovely lovely things 

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finally, today, I got some time to spend just with the kitties, and I have opened the box that GailC sent me! It is so wonderful and everything in it is either homemade or very local - a great taste of Wisconsin. I just love the hand-turned wooden bowl and the beautiful corsage flower. Both you and your hubby are very clever. There was a certain amount of fighting over the catnip fish - Ellie claimed it first, then Persil got it and now Dushka is rolling on the floor with it. I also got some spices that I am longing to try, chocolate, an enormous piece of fudge, special tea, and face lotion. And the most gorgeous handmade Christmas star, that will stay safely in its box till I sort out a place of honour for it next Christmas. The cats now have new toys plus a Cat dancer - I have never seen them on sale here, so that is a wonderful gift. And a petmitt for removing cat hair - that is a very useful addition to my arsenal of grooming aids. I have taken some pix but will have to wait to post them as I do not have a picture editor installed yet on my new laptop.

Thank you so much Gail - May you have a wonderful new year

Last edited:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We need to have a Valentines Day swap...and an Easter Swap...and a Summer swap, and a Fall swap, and then another SS swap.  This was just so much fun!  It really made my Christmas!

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
We need to have a Valentines Day swap...and an Easter Swap...and a Summer swap, and a Fall swap, and then another SS swap.  This was just so much fun!  It really made my Christmas!
You are all going to make Katie run screaming away from this thread. :flail:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:crackup: LOL!! :yeah:

Wow Santa's you have all really done well! The gifts are super cute!!! :bigthimb:

Last edited:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
You are all going to make Katie run screaming away from this thread. :flail:
you ain't kidding :lol3: one Secret Santa is enough for me :dizzy:

There are still a few gifts outstanding, but they should be arriving very shortly. The postal service was not at peak performance this year :rolleyes:

Last edited:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like when we can make Christmas go an extra week! Since it was a green Christmas here it makes it fun to spread the season longer, maybe we will have snow for someones pressies!

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
An updated as much as I could figure list!

Recipient- Santa
3catsn1dog- Resqchick
-_aj_- - ?????
Alley Girl - Kailie
Alison Joy - Sillyitilangrl
BlueRexBear - Cheylink
BMW Kitty Cat - ????
Carolina - Blue Rex Bear
catbehaviors- Cat Person
Catkiki - CATTYBIRD
CATTYBIRD- Gemlady
cheylink - ????
Denice - Rianna
Duchess15 - ?????
GailC - ????
gemlady - Ruthyb
GoldyCat - Carolina
JazzyTheCat - Mrblanche
jennyranson - gailC
Kailie - -_aj_-
Kluchetta - GoldyCat
mbjerkness - Ms. Freya
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany - snake_lady
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Ms.Freya - orangishcat
nurseangel - AlleyGirl
orangeishcat - BMW Kitty Cat
Pollyanna - Jessy
Resqchick-Anita1216
Rianna - Pollyanna
RuthyB - Milkmaid
Sillyitilangrl - 3catsn1dog
SillyJilly - StarryEyedTiGeR
StarryEyedTiGeR - capt_jordi
Tara & Rob - ????
White cat lover - Momofmany
Yayi - TCS Secret Santa Elf

Last edited:

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Close... I'm putting mine in Italics... next person can remove the italics if they choose... I did this before, but folks kept using lists before the one I added mine to...

As for those with question marks... Take a really good look at that list and see who has received versus who has sent... you *might* find your Santa there... if not, check Facebook, if you're on it. If you have TCS'ers in your friends list, see who they have and maybe one of them lives in the town where your package came from... just a thought...

An updated as much as I could figure list!
Recipient- Santa
3catsn1dog- Resqchick
-_aj_- - ?????
Alley Girl - Kailie
BlueRexBear - Cheylink
BMW Kitty Cat - ????
Carolina - Blue Rex Bear
catbehaviors- Cat Person
Catkiki - CATTYBIRD
CATTYBIRD- Gemlady
cheylink - ????
Denice - Rianna
Duchess15 - ?????
GailC - ????
gemlady - Ruthyb
GoldyCat - Carolina
JazzyTheCat - Mrblanche
jennyranson - gailC
Kailie - -_aj_-
Kluchetta - GoldyCat
mbjerkness - Ms. Freya
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany - snake_lady
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Ms.Freya - orangishcat
nurseangel - AlleyGirl
orangeishcat - BMW Kitty Cat
Pollyanna - Jessy
Resqchick-Anita1216
Rianna - Pollyanna

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's too much thinking!!  All I know is Badger is loving all the new kitty toys the most ( she is such a toy hog!!)  But Inkee and Bender have been playing too.  And good think I have so much food and snacks to eat so I can save that candy and cookies for an emergency!!

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry I am so late in posting but I did open my SS gifts yesterday morning!! 

the Kitties and I were spoiled this year! 

I got: 

my favorite chocolates 

a Vanilla Cupcake Candle from Yankee Candle (which is my favorite scent that I was going to get a new one this week but thanks to my SS I don't have to!!) 

Vanilla scented body wash and lotion

Two beautiful Willow Tree angels (I collect them) they look wonderful in my breakfront. 

THe Kitties got TONS Of treats, catnip and toys. Moo loved the catnip filled mouse and Tilly has been batting the light up ball around all day! 

The card was awesome. Thank you to my SS Denice!!! I love everything!! 

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
3catsn1dog- Resqchick
-_aj_- - ?????
Alley Girl - Kailie
BlueRexBear - Cheylink
BMW Kitty Cat - ????
Carolina - Blue Rex Bear