OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My wonderful SS, -_aj_- struck again! Thank you SO much Ashley!

I got a beautiful bracelet, a chocolate bar, a kitty magnet, a kitty coaster, and the furries got some more toys!
We love everything!

LP telling me to hurry up and open the presents!

Osiris wanting the toys!

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess what I got this morning?!

MY  SS PACKAGE!!

And, since my Secret Santa put her name on the address label, I do know who my package came from: sillyitiliangrl (a.k.a. Danielle)! I couldn't be happier with my Santa or the fabulous gifts she got for me and my kitties. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My camera is charging at the moment so I don't have photos just yet, but rest assured that I did open up my box as soon as I had it in my hands! 

Here is a list of what my AMAZING SS got me:
  • 3 pairs of socks (one that is red with gingerbread on them and two super soft striped pairs -- one blue purple and green and the other red, yellow, and pink)
  • two sets of holiday window clings with photos of adorable puppies and kittens alongside of Christmas decorations
  • a gift box that contains 12 different nail polish shades (I love all of the colors, by the way)
  • sugar-free fudge dipped vanilla wafers
  • a magnetic to-do list and calendar (along with a good luck token which is now in my bag so that it is always with me)
  • 12 yummy hot cocoa packets
  • a stocking full of kitty toys which I know my cats will love
  • a new cover for my Nook (which I absolutely adore -- funny thing, I was going to go out today to buy a new cover for my Nook since mine got beat up over the last year; but, I'd never ever have found anything so perfect (it's so cute -- kitty themed and sparkly 
    ))
  • 3 bows which are extra special since I'm fairly certain that they were handmade by Danielle
I will post pictures as soon as my camera is fully charged and I am home from doing some last minute shopping. But, I wanted to make sure to post here to let everyone know that I received my package. I am so grateful for everything and so thankful for the kindness of my SS. So much thought and care was put into my package and I want you to know that it is so very appreciated. I love everything and thank you from the bottom of my heart! But, keep posted, I promise to share pics later on!

Thank you so very much, Danielle. I love everything and couldn't have asked for better gifts or for a better SS!

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow everyone is getting such GORGEOUS gifts! Being a lightsider can be tough! Come on, arrive already, Christmas! :clap:

I hope I live up to your expectations, regarding all those wonderful gifts you have already seen :lol3: . Please let me know what you think when you open your gifts :cat: .
I KNOW they will be! :lol3:

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Haha  I have to giggle at the Cattybird/Gemlady exchanges.  It dawned on me about the time that gemlady said, "a cute cartoon saying on the card on the front..."  Ding ding ding...but then Cattybird says, "nope...no clues."  *DOH!*  Hehe!  I am glad you finally got the hint girl!  ;)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Guess what I got this morning?!

M
Y SS PACKAGE!!

And, since my Secret Santa put her name on the address label, I do know who my package came from: sillyitiliangrl (a.k.a. Danielle)! I couldn't be happier with my Santa or the fabulous gifts she got for me and my kitties. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

My camera is charging at the moment so I don't have photos just yet, but rest assured that I did open up my box as soon as I had it in my hands! 

Here is a list of what my AMAZING SS got me:

• 3 pairs of socks (one that is red with gingerbread on them and two super soft striped pairs -- one blue purple and green and the other red, yellow, and pink)
  • two sets of holiday window clings with photos of adorable puppies and kittens alongside of Christmas decorations
  • a gift box that contains 12 different nail polish shades (I love all of the colors, by the way)
  • sugar-free fudge dipped vanilla wafers
  • a magnetic to-do list and calendar (along with a good luck token which is now in my bag so that it is always with me)
  • 12 yummy hot cocoa packets
  • a stocking full of kitty toys which I know my cats will love
  • a new cover for my Nook (which I absolutely adore -- funny thing, I was going to go out today to buy a new cover for my Nook since mine got beat up over the last year; but, I'd never ever have found anything so perfect (it's so cute -- kitty themed and sparkly :heart3: ))
  • 3 bows which are extra special since I'm fairly certain that they were handmade by Danielle

I will post pictures as soon as my camera is fully charged and I am home from doing some last minute shopping. But, I wanted to make sure to post here to let everyone know that I received my package. I am so grateful for everything and so thankful for the kindness of my SS. So much thought and care was put into my package and I want you to know that it is so very appreciated. I love everything and thank you from the bottom of my heart! But, keep posted, I promise to share pics later on!

Thank you so very much, Danielle. I love everything and couldn't have asked for better gifts or for a better SS!
I know that the nook cover was even made by Danielle! VERY COOL !! I've seen it! ;)

bmw kitty cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hello!!! i got my SS package in the mail today!!! Absolutely loved the gifts! My cats loved their gifts also. I have various videos of them playing with their gifts!! We all thank you very much for your gifts! This was my first year participating and definitely not my last!!! I will post pictures most likely tomorrow since I have to download the pics to my computer so i can upload.I have no idea who sent it but I thank you and hope to find out soon lol! =)

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Another box arrived today from my SS!:clap: That makes 3 boxes in total! I can't wait until Christmas gets here so I can open them up! :D Thank you SS!!:hugs:

Last edited:

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my we have a lot of light siders here this year! I can't believe that I'm actually a light sider for once in my life!

We're opening up our gifts tomorrow night (or since it's already past midnight, that would be tonight?), and we'll open up the SS gifts then. Cool - that makes it roughly 18 hours until gift opening time!!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

tara g

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got my SS box yesterday!!! :clap: it rode up to NJ with me, keeping me in excited suspense!!! :) Gonna have to post pics with my phone because I don't know if my mobile hotspot will work for my laptop or not yet.

The SS gifts are my only xmas gifts this year :) (Well besides the tattoo I'm treating myself to next week that I planned on for months anyway)

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I would just like to tell my SS sender that I will be opening this evening once I am home from work! :clap::clap: And I would like to tell my SS recipient to OPEN OPEN OPEN!!!

rianna

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was so excited to pull in my driveway and see a package waiting for me! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'm pretty sure my Secret Santa is Pollyanna. (Sesselja)

Teddy, checking out the unwrapped presents.

Milo, checking out the Christmas fun!

Pictured Above: Beautiful pictures of Iceland, Handmade slippers, some cat toys, a piece of Icelandic Volcanic Rock and ash, stationary, a magnet, and some delicious homemade chocolate in a gorgeous box. (I'm sure I left something out... )

My feet are so warm!

Again, thank you. I absolutely loved everything. All of your cards were so beautiful. I love receiving homemade things. Thank you for all the time and effort you put into my gifts. I also loved the items that represented Iceland. I am so excited to have a piece of your home in mine.

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Pictured Above: Beautiful pictures of Iceland, Handmade slippers, some cat toys, a piece of Icelandic Volcanic Rock and ash, stationary, a magnet, and some delicious homemade chocolate in a gorgeous box. (I'm sure I left something out... )
Okay, those slippers are too cute!!

This was a lot of fun this year... sign me up for next year!!

Amanda

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my we have a lot of light siders here this year! I can't believe that I'm actually a light sider for once in my life!
We're opening up our gifts tomorrow night (or since it's already past midnight, that would be tonight?), and we'll open up the SS gifts then. Cool - that makes it roughly 18 hours until gift opening time!!!

OPEN.......

OPEN................

OPEN........................

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
OPEN.......

OPEN................
OPEN........................
I did this afternoon. And guess who is my Secret Santa? Yes, it is Chris (snake_lady)!!!!!!!

Yes Chris, the newspaper clipping from Strathroy gave you away the other day. I just wanted to torture you a little bit! :D

I'm in the middle of our Christmas celebration tonight (the turkey just came out of the oven) so I can't post pictures right now, and will be gone most of the day tomorrow. You'll all see the WONDERFUL presents that Chris got for us.

The treasure is a scrap book that Chris made of my critters, which included a section for the 3 bridge kitties that I lost in the last year. When I opened the cover and realized what it was, I started to cry. I was bawling by the time I got near the back of the book with the section on my bridge kids. I need to make sure that I have good pictures of this book before I get them posted here. It's going to take me a while to do that.

There were so many other absolutely cool gifts that would be perfect by themselves. You'll hear about them when I get the pictures uploaded and posted. I did get my first box of Tim Tams! Those will be tested tonight when I settle down with a cup of hot chocolate.

Chris, words can't adequately express my thanks to you. But I will try:

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU

!!!!!