OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

ruthyb

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow,everyone has got such amazing gifts this year,shows what lovely people we all are on here.Thank you for the birthday wishes.xx

rubsluts'mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm also hoping my SS will receive their package soon! (I've been tracking daily; it looks like USPS is behind on their deliveries with all of the Christmas rush!).
I know how that feels! I've been tracking mine... it says it's out for delivery... but no word yet that it HAS been delivered. Driving me NUTS!!

I'm getting a kick out of seeing what everyone is getting. Of course, I'm a little worried my person may not like everything...

Amanda

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Look what just arrived!!!:clap::clap::clap: I can't wait for Christmas to get here so I can open everything up!! I'm a lightsider! :D

Not long after I made my post earlier, my doorbell rang and there were two SS packages for me! Ya!!!

Ranger and Mykelti guarding the boxes lol!

Mykelti might just be a darksider at heart :lol3:

Pretty sure my "guard puppies" will keep me on the lightside until Christmas ;) (My cats haven't paid any attention to the boxes yet, but I have a feeling they will be darksiders!)

Last edited:

duchess15

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
When I pulled up to the house today I could see a large box at my front door! Wohhooooo

However, since I won't be getting much for Christmas and have nothing under my tree it will sit there until Christmas Eve when I officially open gifts!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
However, since I won't be getting much for Christmas and have nothing under my tree it will sit there until Christmas Eve when I officially open gifts!
That's what I'm doing as well (although I'm not sure if I'll open Christmas Eve or Christmas Day yet!)! :clap: Ya for another lightsider!! :woohoo:

Last edited:

kailie

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
SO glad you liked everything Paula!
Love the pic of Riley in the box!

I love seeing all of the pics of everyone's goodies! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHY!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I did open the outer box from my Secret Santa.  I haven't opened the gifts yet.  However, there were prettiest gift bags on top containing cat treats, chocolates, and cocoa.  And a card revealing the identity of my wonderful Secret Santa, Paula (AlleyGirl). 
  My camera pretended to take pictures, though only one of them showed up.  I didn't unwrap anything (I did look in the gift bags...I couldn't help it.)   I am going to do my best to get some good pictures to post here on Christmas Day.  Thanks so much, Paula, you've really made this day special.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I received my SS package today as well!!

I was going to wait until at least tomorrow but its been a long week for me getting the house & food ready for my Christmas guest and super busy at work I defaulted and opened it tonite. What willpower.

Though I did wait until my groceries were put away.

I will post pictures tomorrow as I have to go to work really early tomorrow and I need to get my beauty rest soon.

Though Badger was quite excited to see the package of kitty toys as it contains her and Inky's favorite glittery balls!

The gardening book looks great as nice scholarly one which is the kind I really like and a bookmark to save my spot in the book.  Can't wait to try the coffee it sounds really good.  I have to hide all the candy & cookies though as my husband wanted to open the bag of the mini candy bars and allow me to have the big ones!  I haven't read the other book its the kind that is always cute but one never wants to buy it for themselves.

And of course my SS didn't reveal so I will have to do a bit of detective work.

But a BIG THANK YOU on all the fabulous presents!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wonderful gifts everyone!  Happy birthday Ruthy!  And I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas. :)

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
SO glad you liked everything Paula! :hugs: Love the pic of Riley in the box! :lol:

I love seeing all of the pics of everyone's goodies! Oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHY! :clap:
I think the box will end up being his favorite gift :lol3::lol3: and Xander just can't stay away from those fuzzie mousies. I'm calling the grey one his "mini me" :D

I did open the outer box from my Secret Santa.  I haven't opened the gifts yet.  However, there were prettiest gift bags on top containing cat treats, chocolates, and cocoa.  And a card revealing the identity of my wonderful Secret Santa, Paula (AlleyGirl).  :hugs:   My camera pretended to take pictures, though only one of them showed up.  I didn't unwrap anything (I did look in the gift bags...I couldn't help it.)   I am going to do my best to get some good pictures to post here on Christmas Day.  Thanks so much, Paula, you've really made this day special.
I had to have a little something you couldn't help but peek in if you were determined to be a lightsider this year, lol. That way you have no choice but to notice :wink: Plus they were such cute little bags I had to find a use for them! Can't wait for you to open everything else. Really hope you like it all. Don't forget YOU are now the lucky recipient of my first ever sewing project! :flail:

Just go ahead and open them all and then blame it on the kitties! :wink:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Just wanted to let my SS sender know we recieved our package today! Kitters is sitting with it under the tree. With some eye issues right now I can't see very well (ok, i'm darn near blind, literally) & need to hsve my contacts out as much as possible, so I am out of commission for the evening. Tomorrow we are going to SIL's for dinner after work, so we will have to go with the old tradition of Christmas Eve night. :clap::lol3: I will post a pic of Kitters with her box tomorrow.

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay here are my pics, sorry it took so long, things have been busy.  My wonderful SS was 3catsn1dog!  Great timing, the box was the perfect size for MY santees gifts as well :)

Tonks took ownership as soon as it was in the house

Since the top was ducktaped closed i had to open it from th bottom! (it was crazy strong/thick ducktape!

All the wrapped pressies!

Tonks really loved the box!

Everything all together!

I got 2 wonderful scarves, a and crocheted dishtowel and washcloth, tea, a hot chocolat type drink, lindor truffels (already gone), cute earrings, an awesome crock pot cook book (one ive wanted for awhile now actually), and some scrapbooking supplies!  While the kitties got a laser pointer and treats!  The unopned package was a gift for my DD... I did take a peek, but I let her open it the next day

It was a wonderful book

Then she discovered the joy of giving the kitties.... an entire bag of treats... oops!

Thank you so much we love everything!

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK,what else do I have to do to find out who my SS is? Crawl on my knees?Do a Handstand? Walk on water? Come on, be a good SECRET SANTA and tell me who you are.PLEASE?
Yes!!! That's it!  You've got it right, you must have read the SS-manual! :D

On page 275, paragraph 3, it sais: "To get a clue, for who was your Secret Santa this year, you have to walk on a lake of your own choice, as long as it is at least 24 feet deep. You shall walk your regular walk, then you shall moonwalk, then your regural walk again, then you shall do a handstand and also walk on your hands, then finish with your own walk once more. After all the walks, you shall jump several fetherlight balletjumps, untill you reach the shore again. When you reach the shore, you shall find the correct undomesticated feline, find the clue hidden in its fur and then that clue will lead to you to the next clue." 

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Omg I just love Lexi....when she is feeding treats she just looks like 'what im only doing what they command'

Im glad you like everything Danielle. I had a blast having you as my SS.

Anyone else ready to get next years SS started?????

resqchick

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Omg I just love Lexi....when she is feeding treats she just looks like 'what im only doing what they command'
Im glad you like everything Danielle. I had a blast having you as my SS.
Anyone else ready to get next years SS started?????

Yes. Let's start NOW!!! I'm actually on my way to the pet shop to pick up some dog food....we should do a Secret valentine. then a secret St Paddy, the a secret Easter bunny, then a secret, um, Memorial day person...then a secret summer vacation beach peeps person...

Heck, we play this right, we can be doing this alllllll year!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK,what else do I have to do to find out who my SS is? Crawl on my knees?Do a Handstand? Walk on water? Come on, be a good SECRET SANTA and tell me who you are.PLEASE?
Was there any other clue besides the return address'? LIke a cartoon signature in a card taped to the outsidse of the box? :wink:

cattybird

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes!!! That's it!  You've got it right, you must have read the SS-manual! :D

On page 275, paragraph 3, it sais: "To get a clue, for who was your Secret Santa this year, you have to walk on a lake of your own choice, as long as it is at least 24 feet deep. You shall walk your regular walk, then you shall moonwalk, then your regural walk again, then you shall do a handstand and also walk on your hands, then finish with your own walk once more. After all the walks, you shall jump several fetherlight balletjumps, untill you reach the shore again. When you reach the shore, you shall find the correct undomesticated feline, find the clue hidden in its fur and then that clue will lead to you to the next clue." 
LOL. OK, but I better find out who my Santa is after doing all that.