OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

3catsn1dog

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Beh!!! My box should be arriving soon and the stupid postal service hasn't updated the tracking info since it arrived in the right town.

I'm going crazy I wanna know if they got the package dangit

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Beh!!! My box should be arriving soon and the stupid postal service hasn't updated the tracking info since it arrived in the right town.

I'm going crazy I wanna know if they got the package dangit

I tried to check the tracking on my package and the USPS.com site was down!?!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The last package from Ruthyb has arrived. :woohoo:

I think I can wait until Christmas.

(Twiddling of thumbs...)

I think I'll nibble on a sugar cookie. :yummy:

Wait! What am I doing!?!?!?!?! I REFUSE TO CROSS TO THE LIGHTSIDE!!!

This package had more goodies for me and treats for the fuzzybutts.

Got a box of kitty themed Christmas Crackers (party favors) and a book and silky scarf (should look good in my hair) and a necklace.

The inspector had to get in as usual.

Thank you for a being a wonderful SS, Ruth! :hugs:

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got my last package from Amy/Momofmany! And let me say, as I sit here after crying when I opened it - you by far outdid yourself Amy! :touch: This means the world to me, I so badly wanted to find that sign, I tore the house apart when I moved. Alas I fear it is gone. :( There were three HUGE packages of cat treats in there too.

The note on the back reads: "I hear that you lost a picture like this one that you received from your sister. The cats are those that you share you new home with: Dory, Gumby, Fafeena, Eden, Sophie, Cow, & Lola. Since many of the cats that have crossed your path were born or lived in barns, the frame is made from barn wood. I hope it fits you 'crazy cat lady' decorating style. I wish you many good years in your new home!"

The 'packing peanut princess' checking out her new play box!

The contents of the box

I'm assuming that's Gumby & Dory (the love birds) together in the top left corner?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I got my last package from Amy/Momofmany! And let me say, as I sit here after crying when I opened it - you by far outdid yourself Amy!
This means the world to me, I so badly wanted to find that sign, I tore the house apart when I moved. Alas I fear it is gone.
There were three HUGE packages of cat treats in there too.
The note on the back reads: "I hear that you lost a picture like this one that you received from your sister. The cats are those that you share you new home with: Dory, Gumby, Fafeena, Eden, Sophie, Cow, & Lola. Since many of the cats that have crossed your path were born or lived in barns, the frame is made from barn wood. I hope it fits you 'crazy cat lady' decorating style. I wish you many good years in your new home!"
The 'packing peanut princess' checking out her new play box!

The contents of the box

I'm assuming that's Gumby & Dory (the love birds) together in the top left corner?
That is beautiful! 

snake_lady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I got a pressie

and I have opened some of it

I will load some pics tomorrow......for now, I will say that I'm pretty sure I know who my Santa is and she is a wonderful woman whom I care about and appreciate so very much.

I got:

The cutest card

- some NOMS.... I was told there was edibles in the pkg and I must open it. YUMMMMMMMMY cookies. I cannot tell exactly what they are made of, but there seems to be 2 different kinds and I really really like the ones with a glaze on them, and they are softer than the others.

I do not know that my kids will even get to sample them.... hmmmmmm. maybe a small piece of each

- hazelnut filled biscuit, Lindor white chocolate (a kind I've not seen here)

- some elephants (yes, elephants..... you'll see when I post pics) I LOVE em

- some smelly stuff for me (lotions and hand sanitizer... I LOL'd when I saw the one "scent" of sanitizer...... I haven't quite figured out the sanitizer holder, is it to hang on your purse????)

- a cute snowman for my tree

- a very YUMMY candle (vanilla cookie I think it was called)

- the kitties got a kitty toy stocking, and some Temptations

I feel bad, the kitties aren't in any of the pictures :( Kitchi is sick and isolated.....the other 2 are staying upstairs mostly because they want to know whats going on with Kitchi.

But I assure you, the kitties are grateful. Kitchi ate some temptations, which is good....he needs to eat right now, anything is good.

I haven't opened 3 big presents yet. I am thinking of saving them....based on your card, I think they are going to be very special to me :)

Thank you so much Santa, you have warmed my heart so much. (and my belly too LOL)

alleygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's beautiful Nat! Amy, you do such a beautiful job on all your crafts :clap:

In other news.... I got mine today! :clap:

I'm not opening it until tomorrow though since I've had such a crap day and not feeling well. I want to thoroughly enjoy it.

catkiki

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That would explain why my tracking number never updated beyond arriving at the correct post office. Gr stupid post office!!!!!!!!

Maybe that is why mine hasn't been updated since yesterday. It was supposed to be delivered today. It is showing leaving my post office and then leaving the second location in my state yesterday. Nothing since.

Last edited:

alicatjoy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No gift for me yet. I anxiously waited to leave work today to see if anything had arrived, but, alas, the postman only brought bills. That's okay, though -- tomorrow's another day! But, seriously postman? You could have skipped the bills! I want pressies, not bills 
!

I'll have to have my santee post that she received the gifts I sent her. She should be added to the received list. My santee was RubSlut'sMommy (a.k.a. Amanda).

Tomorrow is a new day. And, I switched hours with a coworker so that I can be home to keep watch for Mr. Postman, lol. Nah, just kidding, I switched hours so that I could sleep in as opposed to getting up before the sun rises. But, don't worry SS, I will be keeping my eyes peeled to see if something arrives in the mail for me tomorrow. I'm so not a light-sider and this is killing me (but, in a good way). I love the anticipation and excitement. Christmas is coming and my package should be as well. And, then, next week, my birthday! I'm trying to keep up the Christmas cheer. And, this is the perfect place to do that. 

Let's hope I can really post to this thread tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me, y'all 
!

sillyitiliangrl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I GOT MY GIFT TODAY!!!!  Thank you so much.... someone who crochets and lives in PA.... or re-directed through PA.... i hope you didn't re-direct though... i got no other hints!  I loved everything I got, even the one item im not quite sure of its intended purpose yet, and I LOVE that you included a gift for my DD!   I'll have pics posted tmorrow, I took a lot!  But its 3am, and I sitll have a tutu to finish, and bow to make and a few packages to get ready to ship..... 

sorry Santee...... yours is one of them... my new job has been "kind" to me and has been giving me about 2x more hours than I watned/expected, and on top of that my DD is sick, and her refulx is really bad right now and we are playing with meds..... my schedule is soooo crazy, theripies for my daughter 3x a week (4 this week) and they are 45min away... each way, plus drs apts for both of us, and finishing my shopping..... and work.... I havn't forgotten you, I keep getting you new things at my new things at my job, I got you two __________ _____________ today.  I hope you like them, I think you deservea little ____________ _______________.  You seem like a great person and we have so many similar struggles, I know once you figure out who I am.... not that I have the mental capacity to hid it this year, that you will understand.

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The mailman just delivered a package!!! It was from the TCS SS ELF!!! 

I was informed earlier this month that my official SS may not be able to go through with the gift exchange so the ever so kind TCS sent me these lovely presents. I love it! 

The unopened package

The wrapped gifts

Of course, I opened everything!

One of the teacups broke on the way but I was able to glue it back together again

So the good ELF gave me - door knob toy, 2 books (haven't read them yet), rawhide for my doggies, one cat treat for each of my cats, 2 green tea packages (my favorite!!),  4 tea cups with lovely cat pictures, a local newspaper w/ the 2012 calendar. 

Again, thank you very, very, very much! Loved everything and so will my dogs and cats. From my furbabies and me a big 
 to my dear Secret Santa elf!!!

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl

Carolina - Blue Rex Bear

Catkiki - CATTYBIRD

CATTYBIRD- ????
Denice - Rianna
gemlady - Ruthyb

JazzyTheCat - Mrblanche

jennyranson - gailC

Kailie - ????

Kluchetta - ????

mbjerkness - Ms. Freya
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany - ????
Momto3boys - mbjerkness

Mrblanche - Jennyranson

Ms.Freya - orangishcat
Pollyanna - Jessy

Rianna - ????
RuthyB - ????
White cat lover - Momofmany

Yayi - TCS Secret Santa Elf

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yes, that would be your lovebirds Gumby and Dory in the top left corner. You opened a thread about their relationship after all - I had to put them together. I tried to get the cats to look as close to all of yours as I could but my embroidery software does have its limits. I was able to change colors to some degree, and added some extra foof to Lola's tail. And Queen Fafeena is looking down upon her minions from the upper right corner.

I'm glad you love it Nat. That was the present I enjoyed making the most. And I'm so glad the glass made it thru the mail without breaking. Bubble wrap and packing peanuts come thru again!

Last edited:

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so excited!! When the mailman came today guess what he had.... A SS package for ME!! I am eagerly waiting for Christmas to open it, but so far, I do know who my SS is! Thank you Cat Person, I can't wait 'til Christmas! :D I'll post pics of the package later. :)

Recipient- Santa
Alley Girl
Carolina - Blue Rex Bear
catbehaviors- Cat Person
Catkiki - CATTYBIRD
CATTYBIRD- ????
Denice - Rianna
gemlady - Ruthyb
JazzyTheCat - Mrblanche
jennyranson - gailC
Kailie - ????
Kluchetta - ????
mbjerkness - Ms. Freya
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany - ????
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Ms.Freya - orangishcat
Pollyanna - Jessy
Rianna - ????
RuthyB - ????
White cat lover - Momofmany
Yayi - TCS Secret Santa Elf

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's here!  It's here! 
I'm so excited!  I don't know what to do!  Should I wait until Christmas to open?  But what if there are cookies in there?  I haven't even opened the outer box.  And I have no idea who my Secret Santa is, but the package came from Oklahoma.   Thank you, Secret Santa.  I am thrilled! 

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's here!  It's here!  :hyper: :clap: I'm so excited!  I don't know what to do!  Should I wait until Christmas to open?  But what if there are cookies in there?  I haven't even opened the outer box.  And I have no idea who my Secret Santa is, but the package came from Oklahoma.   Thank you, Secret Santa.  I am thrilled! 
I betcha I know who it is! :nod:

;)

I was told that I could open up the outer box of the 2 packages that I've received and I did that this afternoon. I'm a staunch light sider this year (sorry Santa), but there were 2 unwrapped presents in one of the boxes. I need to take pictures of all the cool pressies and will post them later. I'll talk about the open ones then and give full thanks when I post that reply. (sorry, just getting dinner going right now)

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I betcha I know who it is!

I was told that I could open up the outer box of the 2 packages that I've received and I did that this afternoon. I'm a staunch light sider this year (sorry Santa), but there were 2 unwrapped presents in one of the boxes. I need to take pictures of all the cool pressies and will post them later. I'll talk about the open ones then and give full thanks when I post that reply. (sorry, just getting dinner going right now)
I had better go put batteries in the camera in case I happen to open that box. 
  This business of trying to be lightsided is hard! 

Last edited: