OMG I got a SS Gift ALREADY!!!! Received Thread 2011

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I know my Santee has gotten her box, but I wish she would post on here... At least do a little detective work and find out who I am!
Maybe we should make it a requirement for future participation that recipients need to promptly post about receiving their gifts, etc? 

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know my Santee has gotten her box, but I wish she would post on here... At least do a little detective work and find out who I am!

Maybe we should make it a requirement for future participation that recipients need to promptly post about receiving their gifts, etc? 
That would be nice! :lol3:

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Very nice gifts!  :clap:   I came extremely close to buying a Secret Santa gift for next year.  Or, if Katie changes her mind, I could start shopping for the "Christmas in July" gift exchange.  I could go back and buy that lovely present tomorrow!  :lol:
Oh Oh...I vote for Christmas in July!  Let's go ahead and start signing up now!!!!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
:bat: :bat: :bat: I am not changing my mind :lol3:
My SS parcel has arrived!!!! Wooooo!!! I'm so exciteeeeeed! I have to wait until I finish work to open - 8 hours and counting!!!
:woohoo: that is great Jessy!!! thank goodness! I was beginning to think that package took a detour to Tahiti or something!

That would be nice! :lol3:
That would be nice, but unfortunately not very feasible- the holidays are typically a hectic time for everyone, so placing strict rules on folks regarding posting about their gifts isn't fair. One of the downsides about SS is that there is 3+ months between sign-ups and Christmas and lots of stuff can happen during that time. We try to ward off things like this by having the minimum posting requirements, etc, but life has a way of creeping on up folks. I hate when that happens!! :lol3:

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I promise I posted promptly, I posted as soon as it hit my desk!

Here we arrrreee, lots of photos of our amazing lovely presents, we were so spoiled by...... ahaa you have to guess!! She's from Canada......

Ok, pics: -

The family assembled and eager

Geoff and Tui with their yummy citrus treat!

Roxy sniffing the yummy treats from Canada! They are called Now! and they are made with 100% fresh meat, and are grain free. Roxy says they smell really good!

And taste really yummy too!

Three packs of temptations for the girls - Beef, Chicken and Salmon - gimme gimme meowmy!

Molly says "anything else for me moewmy?"

Don't worry Molly, Roxy's checking!

A beautiful mug for meowmy - it says Crazy cat lady on the other side - perfect! And it's a wonderful size, perfect for a real mug of tea! To go with the yummy tea bags we recieved - ginger bread and candy cane green tea!

Stunning sparkly earrings!

Beautiful cat earrings - made at a local special care home, by the special needs people. The money raised goes to keep their home running. That's so special and meaningful, I love them.

This is all of our gifts together! We were so spoilt!

The full list:

Ecotrition Citrus C Treats for the Guinea Pigs

Vitakraft Slims with Alfaalfa for the Guinea Pigs

Now! Fresh Treats for the cats - which they love!

Beef, chicken and salmon flavour temptations for the girls

Candy Cane Green Tea and Gingerbread Tea for me and Ashley! We love Green Tea!

A really cute cat shaped cookie cutter

A gorgeous multicoloured cat collar, which Roxy is now proudly wearing

A beautiful pink collar, which Molly will wear when she is bigger

Some catit Springs, which Molly thinks are so much fun!

My new favourite crazy cat lady mug

Stunning silver sparkly earrings

Beautiful purple earrings with special meaning

A pack of Reese's pieces - oh soooo tasty!

A pack of candy cane Hershey's kisses

A Hershey's milk chocolate bar

A Hershey's milk chocolate bar with almonds and toffee

A nestle coffee crisp bar - we don't have these in the UK, I wish we did, they are so tasty!

A book that I can't wait to go to bed to read - Chicken Soup for the soul - Loving our cats. I looked at buying this for myself a few years ago, but couldn't afford it, so I'm so happy to recieve it!

A canadian Weight Watchers magazine - I follow weight watchers in the UK, so it's fantastic to see how it's done in Canada, I can't wait to try the recipes!

Canadian Living magazine - again, lots of yummy recipes and lifestyle articles which I can't wait to read

Aaand - a big hint - a local newspaper, whic will be really interesting - from ...Restigouche - it's called the Tribune...

We were so spoilt, thank you!!! Can you guess who our wonderfull, generous SS is???

Last edited:

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great gifts, Jessy!  I was shocked at first when I saw the Guinea Pigs with the cats...I did a double take. 
  I used to have a Guinea Pig and I loved him so.  The cat earrings are beautiful. 

jessy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, thanks NurseAngel, the guinea pigs and the cats get along! The guinea pigs poke the cats with their nose if they get too close! If the Guinea pigs are asleep on the sofa, Molly will curl up and sleep with them! I never leave them alone unsupervised though, you never know.

capt_jordi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Okay so I finally got to open my laptop for the first time since the 23rd! I got my box right as we were about to head home for the holidays, but I managed to snap a few pics real quick! My SS was Katie and I have to say I LOVE everything!

some toy mice, a cup full of hot chocolate which is amazing! a penguin stuffy (I collect penguins) some doggy treats for Miss Reese, some kitty treats for the spoiled brats, some ghirradelli squares which are already gone, chocolate covered espresso beans which are oh so addictive, although Gary got into them the other night and ended up staying up until 2 am... I was ready to kill him! And last but not least an angry bird! It makes noises when you squeeze it too! But Reese has claimed it!! Its so funny! Usually she kills her toys, but this one she babies! She's so gentle with it! It's adorable! I couldnt bare to take it away!

A cute little manicure set and a gorgeous nail polish to add to my ever growing collection!

A super cute basket full of bath goodies! I got lotions and bubble bath!

lotions and bubble bath! They smell soooo goood!

A stocking with some very awesome lip balm and cuticle cream and some lovely smelling anti-bac gel with a red glittery holder!

an absolutely beautiful penguin frame, a dog frame, and a kitty frame along with "J" and "G" candy cane ornaments that immediately when on the tree! Now to try to get both cats in the same pic! LOL!

Also not pictures is a very cute and cuddley kitty cat lap blanket! My loving boyfriend hid it from me while cleaning the house the other day and I keep forgetting to ask him where he put it! I will have to snap a pic of it later!

Thank you again Katie! I LOOOOOVEEEE everything!!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Okay so I finally got to open my laptop for the first time since the 23rd! I got my box right as we were about to head home for the holidays, but I managed to snap a few pics real quick! My SS was Katie and I have to say I LOVE everything!

some toy mice, a cup full of hot chocolate which is amazing! a penguin stuffy (I collect penguins) some doggy treats for Miss Reese, some kitty treats for the spoiled brats, some ghirradelli squares which are already gone, chocolate covered espresso beans which are oh so addictive, although Gary got into them the other night and ended up staying up until 2 am... I was ready to kill him! And last but not least an angry bird! It makes noises when you squeeze it too! But Reese has claimed it!! Its so funny! Usually she kills her toys, but this one she babies! She's so gentle with it! It's adorable! I couldnt bare to take it away!

A cute little manicure set and a gorgeous nail polish to add to my ever growing collection!

A stocking with some very awesome lip balm and cuticle cream and some lovely smelling anti-bac gel with a red glittery holder!

an absolutely beautiful penguin frame, a dog frame, and a kitty frame along with "J" and "G" candy cane ornaments that immediately when on the tree! Now to try to get both cats in the same pic! LOL!

Also not pictures is a very cute and cuddley kitty cat lap blanket! My loving boyfriend hid it from me while cleaning the house the other day and I keep forgetting to ask him where he put it! I will have to snap a pic of it later!

Very nice loot!  And that Angry Bird is adorable! 

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yay!! very glad you liked it all :) the angry bird is actually a dog toy so that is funny that Reese stole it!! :flail: smart girl!
:bat: :bat: :bat: I am not changing my mind :lol3:
:woohoo: :lol3:

Katie is thinking about Christmas in July!  :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: (I read between the lines...)
:disa: :disa: :disa: :crazy: :dizzy:

Last edited:

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I promise I posted promptly, I posted as soon as it hit my desk!
Here we arrrreee, lots of photos of our amazing lovely presents, we were so spoiled by...... ahaa you have to guess!! She's from Canada......
Ok, pics: -

The family assembled and eager

Geoff and Tui with their yummy citrus treat!

Roxy sniffing the yummy treats from Canada! They are called Now! and they are made with 100% fresh meat, and are grain free. Roxy says they smell really good!

And taste really yummy too!

Three packs of temptations for the girls - Beef, Chicken and Salmon - gimme gimme meowmy!

Molly says "anything else for me moewmy?"

Don't worry Molly, Roxy's checking!

A beautiful mug for meowmy - it says Crazy cat lady on the other side - perfect! And it's a wonderful size, perfect for a real mug of tea! To go with the yummy tea bags we recieved - ginger bread and candy cane green tea!

Stunning sparkly earrings! :love:

Beautiful cat earrings - made at a local special care home, by the special needs people. The money raised goes to keep their home running. That's so special and meaningful, I love them.

This is all of our gifts together! We were so spoilt!
:clap:

The full list:
Ecotrition Citrus C Treats for the Guinea Pigs
Vitakraft Slims with Alfaalfa for the Guinea Pigs
Now! Fresh Treats for the cats - which they love!
Beef, chicken and salmon flavour temptations for the girls
Candy Cane Green Tea and Gingerbread Tea for me and Ashley! We love Green Tea!
A really cute cat shaped cookie cutter
A gorgeous multicoloured cat collar, which Roxy is now proudly wearing
A beautiful pink collar, which Molly will wear when she is bigger
Some catit Springs, which Molly thinks are so much fun!
My new favourite crazy cat lady mug
Stunning silver sparkly earrings
Beautiful purple earrings with special meaning
A pack of Reese's pieces - oh soooo tasty!
A pack of candy cane Hershey's kisses
A Hershey's milk chocolate bar
A Hershey's milk chocolate bar with almonds and toffee
A nestle coffee crisp bar - we don't have these in the UK, I wish we did, they are so tasty!
A book that I can't wait to go to bed to read - Chicken Soup for the soul - Loving our cats. I looked at buying this for myself a few years ago, but couldn't afford it, so I'm so happy to recieve it!
A canadian Weight Watchers magazine - I follow weight watchers in the UK, so it's fantastic to see how it's done in Canada, I can't wait to try the recipes!
Canadian Living magazine - again, lots of yummy recipes and lifestyle articles which I can't wait to read
Aaand - a big hint - a local newspaper, whic will be really interesting - from ...Restigouche - it's called the Tribune...

We were so spoilt, thank you!!! Can you guess who our wonderfull, generous SS is???
I REALLY REALLY like earrings! Those are SUPER cute!

The penguin stuff is so cute, my nephews girlfriend would be super jealous! :clap:

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today, I went to the post office to pick up a surprise package! 
 It was from my Secret Santa! I have no idea who she is only that she lives in Australia. 

The cute ring holder and the small notepad are in my favorite color. How did my SS know that I needed them? 

I will enjoy the logic puzzles and the cat magazine! Fantastic!!! 

The stickers will be a lovely addition to my collection! 
And the cat treats will certainly be devoured by my gang of 5 in no time!

Thank you very, very much dear Secret Santa! 

Now to find out who you are....

Last edited:

yayi

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Recipient- Santa
3catsn1dog- Resqchick
-_aj_- - ?????
Alley Girl - Kailie
Alison Joy - Sillyitilangrl
BlueRexBear - Cheylink
BMW Kitty Cat - ????
Carolina - Blue Rex Bear
catbehaviors- Cat Person
Catkiki - CATTYBIRD
CATTYBIRD- Gemlady
cheylink - ????
Denice - Rianna
Duchess15 - SillyJilly
GailC - ????
gemlady - Ruthyb
GoldyCat - Carolina
JazzyTheCat - Mrblanche
jennyranson - gailC
Kailie - -_aj_-
katiemae1277 - nurseangel
Kluchetta - GoldyCat
mbjerkness - Ms. Freya
Milkmaid - Yayi
Momofmany - snake_lady
Momto3boys - mbjerkness
Mrblanche - Jennyranson
Ms.Freya - orangishcat
nurseangel - AlleyGirl
orangeishcat - BMW Kitty Cat
Pollyanna - Jessy
Resqchick-Anita1216
Rianna - Pollyanna
RubSluts'Mommy - AlisonJoy
RuthyB - Milkmaid
Sillyitilangrl - 3catsn1dog
SillyJilly - StarryEyedTiGeR
StarryEyedTiGeR - capt_jordi
Tara & Rob - ????
White cat lover - Momofmany
Yayi - TCS Secret Santa Elf and ???

mrblanche

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Today, I went to the post office to pick up a surprise package! 
 It was from my Secret Santa! I have no idea who she is only that she lives in Australia.
Ooh!  Ooh!  I think I know!!!