OMG! I can't believe this happened!

foxyfantastica

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm sorry but i have to agree with Rocket, that vet etch is dealing with LIVES and its just not good enough to be so careless. I hope that they find this kitty and that the lady can win back its trust again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Great News!
I just received this e-mail from the lady who has been caring for this poor cat.
I can't believe it but my little stray kitty found his way home. I've been leaving food out and calling each morning and night with no sign of him. This morning as I went out to put some food in his bowl, he suddenly darted out from the bushes. I absolutely could not believe it. I had been told that he just might find his way home and sure enough he did. I think I'll give him some time to recoup from his adventure before I attempt to capture him for treatment. I may need some help with that but will let you know. Thanks so much for your concern and advice.

goahead_jen

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Sorry this happened, but all may not be lost. After I "lost" a kitten that I had trapped, and which was not near its home, I came back the next day and fed it. It had stayed near to where it got lost, which is what they usually do. The next night after tha, I set a trap and got the kitten again.
Please have the lady go back and try to get the cat, this time in a trap. I trap all the time, and they soon forget what happened once they are back in the wild.
Good luck.