Omelette holding on needs further care I can not afford

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah c

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Sorry to here about the difficulties you are going through with your cat.  I can tell you love your cat so much and are taking amazing care of her.  Thinking of you and your kitty! 

red top rescue

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I am so sorry that Omelette passed on today (I just saw your post in the Crossing the Bridge forum)  and glad you were with her at the time.  She is free of all pain now, and she will be waiting for you when it's your time to cross over.  She had a short life compared to some, but it was a full life and she got to know love.  Go ahead and cry, that's the only way to grieve.  Let it out when it's there and eventually you will pass through it. 

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My sincere and heartfelt sympathies go out to you.  RIP sweet angel.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
I am so, so sad to learn that Omelette passed on today. I know how much you loved her and know that she loved you just as much.   I hope you are able to get some comfort from Obie - perhaps you can comfort each other.  

Omelette sounds like she was very special and very beautiful.  I wish so much that she could have stayed with you longer. ((((((Hugs))))))

RIP Darling Omelette  

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I was just reading through this thread about poor Omelette and her illness.
I was so hoping she would have more time with you. Then, I saw your latest thread in the "Crossing The Bridge" forum. My heart is breaking for the pain you are going through right now.
Yes, cancer is a devastating disease. I lost both my Mom and my kitty Mickey (among many others) to that horrible disease. It destroys us all, as the ones left behind mourn our loved ones loss.
I am truly sorry for your loss of sweet Omelette.
RIP Sweet Omelette!
You were so very loved and will be missed forever!

Status
Not open for further replies.