Older posts on some forums not there

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Tonight I wanted to look for an old thread in the Care and Grooming forum. But I couldn't find they page numbers to go back beyond the first page. Am I missing something?

I looked at a few other forums to check for this. All the ones I checked, except the breeders' forum, had the page numbers at the top and bottom of the first page so one could go back.

Robin

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes! Thank you! It works now.

Did you ever see the post I wrote once "to you" saying that I lived in Missoula for 9 years - from 1974 to 1985. Where are you in Montana?

Robin

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No, I didn't see your post! When was it? I live up in Flathead County. I love visiting Missoula. Last year I went there and visited the Fort Missoula museum. Have you ever been there? I also went on the carousel, which is probably the best one I've ever been on. Up here in Kalispell, the mall is very small, so it was fun going to the mall down there... and riding the escalators!
It's quite a thrill for me to visit places with escalators.
Did you ever visit Kalispell?
Eileen

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bastetservant

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Can't remember when I wrote about Montana or what thread. It was a while ago.

Sure I've been to Kalispell! I love it up there. Spent lots of time on Flathead Lake, skiing at Big Mountain, and up near Glacier Park. I almost took a job managing a health club in Whitefish right before I decided to move back to Illinois. It was tempting. The guys who owned it flew down and interviewed me in the airport in Missoula. I think they sought me out, I wasn't looking. I was managing a big club in Missoula at the time. Anyway, Montana will always have a big piece of my heart. One of my best friends, who I am still close to, is from Great Falls. I met him on a blind date the first month or so I was in Missoula. I like to visit, but every time I do I'm kind of freaked out over how much it has changed. I'm overdue to visit, though. I really miss it. I've been all over Montana. Have you always lived in Kalispell?

Don't know the museum you mentioned, though. Vaguely remember the carousel.

Robin

katkuddler

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by bastetservant

Can't remember when I wrote about Montana or what thread. It was a while ago.
I've had to look up old posts, and there's a few ways to do it. You can go to your page (by clicking on your screen name) and click on "statistics", then go to "all threads", if you were a contributor, or "threads started by...(you)". If it's an old one, start on the last page and work backwards.

Or, if you know some key word or words, click on "search" and see if the thread gets listed. Others here may have better solutions.

catbehaviors

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I moved to Montana from Louisiana a little over six years ago. Kalispell has changed in the short time I've lived here, so I can only imagine the changes that you've witnessed! Just recently a new Super Walmart was built in Kalispell, to tell you the truth I think I preferred the old one.

Maybe the museum is new. Why don't you join my group, Montanan's? You used to be one.