Older Cat And Kitten

nadzooki

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
right well I have searched the internet and lots of info on how to integrate a kitten to a resident cat. cool.

however that parts all bob on. here my problem haha I got a new kitten 15 weeks old unwanted lil fellow. I already have a 2 year old moggy max. the kitten came home and was super friendly loved cuddles and claiming up on to u purring his head of. anyway we are 4 weeks in and now the tables have turned completely. my old man man is fine taken to lil man no issue. use same litter sleep together and all is perfect. but the little fella miloo seems to only want his new big brother. don't want me or the kids just constantly following big cat around.

do I just allow this and accept this is milos personality or should I separate them a little and make him spend more time with us usless humans? haha

kind regards

GreyLady

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I would just allow it as long as he's not annoying the heck out of the older cat. It's good if they are close and the kitten has someone to spend time and attention on when nobody's home.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!
I've read that as time goes on, things will readjust again, so you may still end up with a lapcat :)
I'm so glad these two kitties have you! Hang in there :hangin: .:sunshine: