ok, I'm kinda hopeing to maybe get some advise here...

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Ok, see, I know this may seem like a cry for attenchon or something but really all I need is some good advise. (Also...this is kinda off topic on animals..but I don't know where else to put this....)

Ok, see, I was chatting on AIM with a friend of mine and I was just goofing with her and she starts acting like I'm insalting her mother or something. Ok, she kept saying i was annoying her and I said that she should have told me and she said she had and I said I didn't relize that and next thing i know we get in this big fight over it and stuff(BTW, the way she had tried to hint it was RUDE). and in the end we both seem to make up...and I was still kinda ticked off and just ended up saying 'whatever' and then she's like 'ok, your annoying me again. I'm leaveing' and then she's gone and I didn't even do anything and I jsut want to cry because I feel liek I've screwed up again and I doin't know what the heck to do because I just want to make up and go back to rping and stuff with her....I just...I just wish that that had never happened...I just don't know what to doa nd i guess I'm hopeing for maybe some advise on what to do....sigh.

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sweetie,

I just want to let you know that over 90% of the poeple who post here are adults and really probably won't have the kind of advice you might be looking for. As a former teacher of kids your age, all I can say is that all of the drama is really not as big a deal as you make it and will blow over before you know it.

scamperfarms

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Its not a big deal. As someone who rps..perhaps she was just not in the mood for rp. or perhaps it was going diffrent than she wanted it to and she just couldnt say so. rpers can be a high strung dramatic bunch. Comes with the territory. Especially those who was considered "Elders" in the relm of rp, those who "para" rp and so on. Dont sweat it. I Have had my fair share of those little tiffs and they all blew over. its not worth getting upset over. trust me. What kind of rp do you do? I may know of some people who will be looking and they are not overly dramatic about it either, lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kitty_cat_lover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
yea, guess your right. OO;; I jsut kinda freaked. sorry. and I do all sorts. my most recent would have to be that of WARRIORS books. it's really good. I recamend it for all cat lovers.

purity

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!

Um, here is cyber-ignoramus.....what is rping?
Glad you asked, that way I can pretend I knew what it was all along................oops, did I say that out loud?

kev

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KitEKats4Eva!
Um, here is cyber-ignoramus.....what is rping?

Count me in as well! I have no idea and was more or less hoping I would work it out!
Whats rping?

K

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
im a younger generation of you guys and i dont get some words shes talking about either

ashleigh

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I have had so many arguments and i'm grown up
Because im an operator on a chat room, me and admin always argue, yet he is one of my dearest friends and as been for 5 years of using the site...we have some real bad fights, but we always come through it in the end..we all say things we don't mean, or feel low and end up blaming someone who is actually innocent, I suggest you talk and clear the air if you can, if not time is great for calming down periods and it is likely to blow over