Oh dear Molly what are we going to do with her ?

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've been trying to find something that will work with Molly our 17 month old ...She is a VERY large cat...around 12 pounds...We got her at 3 months old...she did well with my other 4 cats for a few months.....She spent her first 3 months of life outdoors...so instead of fighting with her anymore ( she would run outside all the time ) I decided to start putting her out on a harness when I was outside.. Oh let me back track she started to fight with my smallest female about 5/6 pounds....Letting her go outside help ALOT with her aggression towards Scooter.
Its been to cold so I stopped letting her outside....and all hell has broke loose...Her aggression towards Scooter has increased and spread to another smaller male cat I have...Its gotten to the point where the second she see's either of them 99% of the time she attacks...
I've posted about her b4 and tried a few things...I have a cat tree....they also have alot more sleeping/resting area's in front of windows and underbeds...I bought some new toys and she gets played with several times each day...
She also will not stay off the counter/tables...I started using a spray bottle...I know some do not like that idea...but pls feel free to give me a better solution...She does not respond to me saying NO ...she only responds to the spray bottle...so much I just have to shake it and not use it....And she will get off the counter...and I also use it when she attacks the other cats...
Well this is turning into a long post so I will end it here.....I'm at a loss now on what more I can do to stop this...I've resorted to seperating them at times just to keep the peace....Any new suggestions ? Thanks

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Get some feliway plug in diffusers. One for every 400 sq feet of living space.

And as mentioned above, if they are not all altered, that needs to be done, right away.

(some rescue remedy in the water might help too)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They are all "fixed"...I used rescue remedy for months ...didn't change things....I have not see feliway in stores here on Canada...
I'm stumped....I was kinda hoping she would grow out of this....

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Feliway plug in diffusers can be bought through Amazon.com, and they ship to Canada.

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Actually they won't ship it to me....this is what I got when I tried....

Shipping Restrictions

Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

I don't know of any product like that here....to bad....I am at the end of my rope...I do not like her attacking the other cats ....

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
No .....I haven't done anything like that....not even sure I know how....one would have to be locked up in just one room for how long ?

white cat lover

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would confine one kitty until everyone calms down - one re-intro I did I had to keep the cat separated for a week, another for 2 days. When you do let them out together again, try putting a dab of vanilla on all the cats heads & at the base of their tail (do a search on TCS for "vanilla trick" for more info).

You can search "re-introduction" for more info.

nance

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Alright thanks I'll try anything ....