oddy's change

ellaoddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi

My youngest cat oddy. Has over the past week or so. Started a new habit. She likes to constantly rub her self on me. Even when I am walking but I am almost falling over her she's that bad. Luckily not when I walk down the stairs. She does it while purring and kind of jumping up at me. But that's only when I am kitchen or bathroom. And is constantly following espically when I have just woke up. She doesn't seem that bothered when I come back in to the house. She's a happy cat. Well seems it. Likes her cuddles. Getting brushed an sleepin on the bed with me and of course chasing ella around the house.
What I'd like to know is does anyone else's cat do this

ritz

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I briefly read your other posts and didn't see whether or not Oddy is spayed; if so, that may explain her behavior (she's in heat).
Otherwise, maybe she is just maturing. Have you been away more than you use to?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellaoddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
No she's not spayed. She's booked in for it next month earliest I could get.
I have been spending more time away. And from next week its going to be even more time. As work is sending me on a course. Which is more hours than I usually do.

allenkm

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I am almost certain she is in heat, she should resume normal behavior after her spay. Make sure to keep her in so she doesn't go mate with a stray Tom.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

ellaoddy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
She has never been out side. On her own. As she's a indoor kitty. And at the minute really doesn't seem interested about trying to get out side (fingers crossed) that doesn't change