Odd ball things cats are attracted to.

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm just curious as to what strange stuff others fur babies like. Both of my girls like to eat baked goods such a bread, muffins, pastries etc. (I only give them a small bit on occasion). Hootie likes spicy stuff although I don't give her spicy stuff she has stolen hot and spicy pork rinds out of the bag when I've had them. Hootie also eats lettuce lol. Sissy will go after and try to eat non-food items such as foam ear plugs, scotch tape, and I've even caught her licking a bar of soap! She is the true weirdo. Oh and when Hootie was a kitten she would eat the cat litter and cat upchuck, both hers and Sissy's.

cprcheetah

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
DeeJay likes to eat lettuce, she goes crazy for it.  Mercedes loves meat of any kind, she also likes to chew on cords, she has put several holes in my cpap machine hose.  Tigger like to destroy cardboard boxes.  Munchie goes CRAZY for tortilla chips and potato chips, he hears us eating them and he is right there.  Mini Dee isn't really a big eater, she is my kibble crack addict and no matter how hard I try I can't get her to eat anything else.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

DeeJay likes to eat lettuce, she goes crazy for it.  Mercedes loves meat of any kind, she also likes to chew on cords, she has put several holes in my cpap machine hose.  Tigger like to destroy cardboard boxes.  Munchie goes CRAZY for tortilla chips and potato chips, he hears us eating them and he is right there.  Mini Dee isn't really a big eater, she is my kibble crack addict and no matter how hard I try I can't get her to eat anything else.
My rainbow bridge cat Woody wasn't a big fan of people food either. He'd eat dry cat food or wet food and that was it. 

chasetheblue

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My best friend`s cat LOVES lettuce and spinach. She goes nuts for it.

Mine are still pretty young so I haven't noticed any major fixations yet. They really like playing with shoes (had to hide my shoes!!!) and Cairo wants to eat EVERYTHING that I am eating.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ha I always get a kick out of Hootie eating lettuce.