O. K., I was bored

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Now I'm bored and hungry ! Try this for the 12 Days of Christmas:
On the first day of Christmas, my family gave to me, a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the second day of Christmas, my family gave to me, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the third day of Christmas, my family gave to me, three peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the fourth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the fifth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the sixth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the seventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the eigth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 8 yeast rolls, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the ninth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 9 white chocolate cheesecakes, 8 yeast rolls, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the tenth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 10 fresh cranberries, 9 white chocolate cheesecakes, 8 yeast rolls, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 11 chocolate santas, 10 fresh cranberries, 9 white chocolate cheesecakes, 8 yeast rolls, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my family gave to me, 12 Banana puddings, 11 chocolate santas, 10 fresh cranberries, 9 white chocolate cheesecakes, 8 yeast rolls, 7 mashed potatoes, 6 green bean casseroles, 5 pumpkin pies, 4 sweet potatoes, 3 peppermint sticks, two cinnamon rolls, and a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

O.k., now its your turn, you don't have to write it out in the long form as above, but whats your take on the 12 Days?