Nya and Buddy photos!

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I havn't updated photos of my kits in quite some time, so here's a bunch of photos all at once.

Buddy, my crooked-eared, probably in-bred, but incredibly cute and special boy:

And my beautiful princess Nya who's been very difficult to get photos of lately so there are only 4:

And both kitties together:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Fred&Nermal

He's not inbred! Just bred well!
haha we joke around about it, that his dad was probably his brother and his mom was his aunt
But it's all in love. He's my little booger!

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks guys

My favourite picture of all got eaten for being too big
I'd resize it, but it's just that it's horizontal instead of vertical, and resizing it would make it way too small. Oh well!

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yea...there are my favorite neighbour kitties! They both look gorgeous! How's Nya doing after the grooming?? Rambo didn't handle the drying very well, but Lucky is becoming the old pro at it! I think she knows she looks good now!!

vanillasugar

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Renny

Yea...there are my favorite neighbour kitties! They both look gorgeous! How's Nya doing after the grooming?? Rambo didn't handle the drying very well, but Lucky is becoming the old pro at it! I think she knows she looks good now!!
Poor Nya needs to go in for another bath, and I may be getting her rear-end shaved this time... she's never had a problem before with getting things stuck back there, but she's getting older, poor girl

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by vanillasugar

Poor Nya needs to go in for another bath, and I may be getting her rear-end shaved this time... she's never had a problem before with getting things stuck back there, but she's getting older, poor girl
I always get Lucky's butt done...I'm not sure what her excuse is, I think she's just impatient to get back and claim her spot or play!!