Now Persil has Erlichia!

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just want to send hugs and love to you and your babies - you've been through so much together. Hope you all have a calm and serene weekend.

Linda

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks, Linda. I know, I can't wait till we all move to France and I am sure it will be calmer and I won't worry so much. But I am sooo glad I found Haris - he really is a wonderful vet, though he has to work, as he says, with idiots and no budget.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I pray that peace & calm enfold you & your sweet babies.

tulip2454

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh wow Jenny you really had me worried as I read all this, especially with the pics gone and 2 red x's in their place!!!! So glad little Persil is on the mend, you were so right to get the blood tests. What a scare with Ellie - my heart was in my mouth as read of her escape. I bet your all in shock.
The move to France just cant come quick enough eh!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Wow, Jenny, you and your babies have had some super scary moments lately!
I'm so relieved to know Ellie is recovering well and Persil's illness will respond well to treatment!
Thank you for keeping us updated how they are both feeling!
The pictures may have not been visible right then because Photobucket was having a temporary issue.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I know - all I want right now is a quiet life for them and me - it has been too much recently. My last sig, by the way, was on Imagehosting, but I had so many issues with them that I have now moved to Photobucket. I hope it will be better.

jennyr

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks. I have great trouble taking pix of Ellie as her black fur just soaks up all the light, whatever I try. I end up with a silhouette ar something that is really over-exposed. I will keep trying!