Not sure what my kitties are, other than tabby

karms

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is kiki, my adopted stray female. I know her markings are a form of tabby, but she has a very long body and her ears are larger than most other cats i've seen her size.

ALT=""]http://www.thecatsite.com/content/type/61/id/367491/width/500/height/700[/IMG]

This is baby, she is a recent rescue. She doesnt have an m on her forehead like kiki. Her entire body, including her nose is that orange and black mottled color.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

karms

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I would like to have a good pic of Kiki from the side, preferably also from above, showing her back.  I see Kiki is having much red on her tummy, but I dont think its true red, sooner some sort of roufism.

Baby is rather unusually colored.  I guess its some variation of tortie.  Blue and red, not the most common, and uneven splotches too...

Or she is blue for real, having unusual lotsa and shape of roufism...  Difficult.    :)

Btw, do you know if Baby had own babies?  Was any of them a tortie?  We had recently such a riddle,  I though a cat was tortie, our fellow forumist @Willowy wasnt that sure. Two weeks later we got a litter of six adorable kittens, none of them tortie - and thus, our mothercat wasnt no tortie. Willowy was entirely correct in her doubts...    :)

@karms

Last edited:

karms

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Baby is just a baby, she's an injured feral kitten we took in I'm not sure how young she is, but she still has kitten teeth and is very small. Kiki is about 6 months old now and spayed, so no babies their either.

karms

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Her belly is usually much redder than that, almost looks as if shes sitting on garfield some days. The orange is also in her face. She's a bit dusty, she loves to roll in the dirt. Here are some more pictures of her. She's a porch cat, she never adjusted to indoor life, but she never leaves the yard and comes when i call her.