Not Receiving Newsletter

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!
I subscribed to the newsletter a couple of months ago - I think I should have received at least one but I haven't gotten it.

Also, I wanted to mention that inconsistencies for other members of either no newsletter at all, or one arriving and then the next one doesn't, or it arrives and then actually disappears and can't be accessed again are occurring.

Perhaps this can be looked at when the upgrade happens?

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Can you double check that you are signed up?

Click on "Newsletter Subscription"

n1.jpg

The box must be checked to be signed up.

n2.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Gracious sakes, I never got the alert that you'd replied! My apologies, I'm just now catching up/remembering this.
So, yes, there is a checkmark in the box by Newsletter.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Sorry about that! These things can be tricky to figure out, so please give me a few days and I'll get back to you with an answer. Thank you for your patience!

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Also, I wanted to mention that inconsistencies for other members of either no newsletter at all, or one arriving and then the next one doesn't, or it arrives and then actually disappears and can't be accessed again are occurring.
According to the newsletter interface on my end, the newsletter was sent to your email address. Have you checked your spam folder? The last newsletter was titled: TheCatSite's Newsletter - Summer Edition
It was sent on Tue, Jul 09, 2019, 03:55AM

My spam folder is set up to delete anything that's older than 4 weeks. If yours is set up the same way, you may still be able to find this.

All past reports about the newsletter not coming in ended up being issues with spam filters. The system is sending out everything from our end - no issues found at any point.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Thank you so much for looking into this for me! My spam folder had already deleted everything so I couldn't see if it ended up there. I've made a note to double check for the next newsletter, and thanks again.

Anne

Site Owner
Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
We just issued this month's newsletter Furballsmom Furballsmom
It should be sent out gradually to all subscribers during the next 3-4 hours, so please keep an eye out for your copy!