Northwest Naturals

livismom1

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There aren't any stores within 2 hours from me that sell Northwest Naturals. According to their website, they have a few retailers that sell through Amazon. Does anyone order the freeze dried food on Amazon? Any trustworthy stores or sites I should look for? Also what flavors do most cats seem to prefer? I am tired of brands decreasing their quality (Farmina) or selling out (Stella & Chewy).

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
I’m afraid that I can’t help regarding ordering NW Naturals from Amazon; my local independent pet supply place carries it. If they didn’t, though, I’d order it from Amazon. My girls love it. I rotate chicken, turkey, and duck. I don’t feed the fish flavors, and they’ve never cared for rabbit (even freshly ground!).

Their customer service is good, though, so if there was something wrong with your order or your cats wouldn’t eat it, they’d probably make it good.

If you have a local independent pet supply store, you might ask them to contact NWN about carrying it.

lisahe

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to feed freeze-dried NW to our cats, who lived the turkey and the chicken. I always bought it at local stores, some of which carried it regularly, though others special ordered it.