No Running in the House!

vibiana

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I'm having to seriously rethink my longtime decorating scheme, which has always consisted of lots of bric a brac, photos, etc. on end tables and stuff. Now, with marauding kitties who see every surface as being part of The Track, I spend a lot of my time picking up after their tear-arounds. LOL

The youngest one encourages the other two, and before I know it I've got three howling, hissing, streaking apparitions whooshing from one end of the apartment to the other at warp speed. Ah, the joys of meowmyhood.

sibohan2005

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mine do the same thing... I attribute it to them both having to be over there right NOW! Cat's being nocternal is a little problem for us regular sleeping hours humans. For instance last night my cats used a throw rug in the living room as a skateboard, explored the paperwork in the trash can in my office and then decided that it was time to play in the new shoebox in my room. I closed them out of the bedroom at 3 am, which they didn't care for and ended up letting them back into my room at 5 so they could crawl up between the comforter and blanket and play lump in the bed until I got up this morning and they gave me a look like I disturbed their sleep.. Sheesh!