NO more pictures mom

wiskris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Ally is sick of me taking her picture I guess. Here she is trying to grab camera out of my hand. I know i feel the same way about getting my picture taken all the time. haha! I just had to share!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
lol!!! My boyfriend just took a picture of our little girl doing the SAME thing yesterday. we have yet to upload the pictures, but as soon as they are I'll have to post her pictures. In one of them she looks really ANGRY!

Thanks for sharing

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

wiskris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Nebula11

are her eyes two different colors...thats so net..Is she deaf in the blue eyed ear???
She is not deaf at all. When I originally saw her at the humane society in florida they told me she was deaf. I already have 1 other cat that is blind in 1 eye because of abuse so I really wanted to take in another cat with a handicap. We took her home deaf and all and she had a huge URI that took 3 treatments to fix. She got her hearing back 100%.
Her only handicap is that she cant stop playing 24 hours a day. She is always wild. She is also very verbal and talks to me all day long. She is a princess and I love her so much and so does kiki my other cat.

Thanks for the replies guys she is such a beauty and a white cat at that!! I would adopt another one like her in a minute.

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
My white cat Samson has one blue eye and one yellow eye. I got him from a foster home in Melbourne Florida. He is Deaf. He is very talkative as well. Goes around the house calling for his sister. I will try to post some pics of him.
He love my rocking recliner, he will run into the living room and jump to the back of the recliner and just hang on as its rocking back and forth. My boys call him velcro kitty.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aw what a great picture! I love seeing Ally, her eyes just captivate me and I find myself staring at them! Not that I'm saying Kiki isn't cute too... but those eyes... wow!

kittykook

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's great! My kitties are getting tired of the camera too it seems.....always trying to either look away or grab the camera.

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ally is so pretty! I love seeing pictures of your babies, they are just precious.

wiskris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snsorap5

My white cat Samson has one blue eye and one yellow eye. I got him from a foster home in Melbourne Florida. He is Deaf. He is very talkative as well. Goes around the house calling for his sister. I will try to post some pics of him.
He love my rocking recliner, he will run into the living room and jump to the back of the recliner and just hang on as its rocking back and forth. My boys call him velcro kitty.
Oh my gosh I would love to see a pic of samson. He could be Ally's new boyfriend. haha! Ally was also from the humane society in Broward county( Fort lauderdale) I adopted her about 2 years ago. She was 8 months old at the time and just had kittens. Im not sure if she carried the kittens to full term or not beacuse I didn't have the heart to ask. I just know she had very big boobies and that they told me she was deaf and just over a pregnancy.
I did not ask anymore questions because I would of cried. The deaf part of course was misdiagnosed!
Ally is also a velcro cat. She runs as fast as she can and jumps on the back of the couch or her condo and spider mans up it. She loves to hang and climb. She even jumps up on to the 2nd level of her condo and hangs upside down from the top with only her feet and stairs at us upside down. She is the silliest cat I have ever had. She says hello and also Im trying to teach her I love you. She runs around the house yelling "HELLO" all day long. It is the funniest thing. They sound like they are alike in many ways and both from Florida. How cool! Her tail is also only like 4 inches long. IT is half the size of kiki and looks like a big cotton ball when she puffs it out!

Thanks for all the rplies about her beauty. Both Kiki and Ally are dolls and I love them so much!

snosrap5

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by wiskris

Oh my gosh I would love to see a pic of samson. He could be Ally's new boyfriend. haha! Ally was also from the humane society in Broward county( Fort lauderdale) I adopted her about 2 years ago. She was 8 months old at the time and just had kittens. Im not sure if she carried the kittens to full term or not beacuse I didn't have the heart to ask. I just know she had very big boobies and that they told me she was deaf and just over a pregnancy.
I did not ask anymore questions because I would of cried. The deaf part of course was misdiagnosed!
Ally is also a velcro cat. She runs as fast as she can and jumps on the back of the couch or her condo and spider mans up it. She loves to hang and climb. She even jumps up on to the 2nd level of her condo and hangs upside down from the top with only her feet and stairs at us upside down. She is the silliest cat I have ever had. She says hello and also Im trying to teach her I love you. She runs around the house yelling "HELLO" all day long. It is the funniest thing. They sound like they are alike in many ways and both from Florida. How cool! Her tail is also only like 4 inches long. IT is half the size of kiki and looks like a big cotton ball when she puffs it out!

Thanks for all the rplies about her beauty. Both Kiki and Ally are dolls and I love them so much!
Wiskris I just posted pictures of Samson! Sorry it took so long!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My boyfriend purely doesnt believe me and my cat talk to each other.
He tells me not to lie to him or else he will get really angry.

But he is so jealous of the kitty loving me more

You cat is beautiful

I wish my mum would get her hearing restored it would be awsome

wiskris

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by snosrap5

Wiskris I just posted pictures of Samson! Sorry it took so long!
He does look like my ally How adorable!! Maybe we can get them married someday and have more babies. Oh wait ally is fixed!! Darn!!
I love your cats!! Thanks for sharing!
Kristi