No more dry food in this house

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone:

I successfully changed my 4 kitties diet to wet only, no more dry food in this house. I feel more relaxed now, I couldn't bear the thought of them all getting sick. I know they can still get sick, but I don't want the risks related to eating dry food.

My kitties are happy and I am happy

TammY

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Congratulations, Momto4kitties!
It's not always an easy change to make, but it's so totally worth it!

AC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It is more expensive and not as easy as feeding dry, but it is worth it. I had lucas an Nena on wet and I felt awful because Fuzzy and Flaqui were eating dry, but they have always love wet food, so it was so easy to change! Lucas and nena were the most difficult and they are eating it now and loving it.

Tammy

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

It is more expensive and not as easy as feeding dry, but it is worth it. I had lucas an Nena on wet and I felt awful because Fuzzy and Flaqui were eating dry, but they have always love wet food, so it was so easy to change! Lucas and nena were the most difficult and they are eating it now and loving it.

Tammy
Are your kitties siblings, Tammy? They all have the most adorable faces, and the colors and patterns are similar.

AC

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi AC

Only Fuzzy and Lucas are siblings (different litters, Fuzzy is like 3 or 4 months older). The rest are not related at all.

Thank you

Tammy