Nikita's Strange, Adorable Quirk

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Prince does this too, but it's rare for him. I take piano lessons now, and I've noticed that whenever I start singing along, not just playing alone, but singing too, Nikita will almost always come over, sit and stare for a moment, and jump up on the keyboard. At this point, she'll lay down on the keys and meow for attention, if I don't start petting her, she rubs her face on the book, book stand, or wall.

Attachments

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
It is wonderful that you enjoy this! Many folks would be coming here for advise on how to prevent it.

xcourtney3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Both cats come to the bedroom and lay on the dresser or bed when I'm on the indoor bike, just watching me. If I'm doing floor yoga I'll have a cat standing on me or under me at least once lol

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
It is wonderful that you enjoy this! Many folks would be coming here for advise on how to prevent it.
Haha, yeah I mean it can be annoying if I'm legitimately playing and she hops up, but most of the time I've already practiced and am just having fun.

Both cats come to the bedroom and lay on the dresser or bed when I'm on the indoor bike, just watching me. If I'm doing floor yoga I'll have a cat standing on me or under me at least once lol
My cats like to do that too. Nikita, another quirk, almost always has to be where I'm at or involved. When I get in bed, they hop up there. Prince, mostly, he's always been the bed cat

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awww look, she hopped up real quick, started meowing, and somehow even managed to close the book LOL
20180730_164328.jpg