Nikita should thank Prince!

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Nikita, lover of going into cabinets (I've put locks on most of the cabinet doors but some I haven't done yet), decided to slip into the cabinets under the sink in the bathroom when I kept the door open. Realizing while moving about the apartment that I hadn't seen my cats, I went in pursuit of them and found Prince in the bathroom. He hopped out and I looked around, calling for Nikita, didn't see her (she usually comes at her name being called, similar to Prince) so I closed the door and walked away. Got side tracked by something on the television and realized Prince wasn't laying around the living room like he does, and I still didn't see Nikita anywhere, so I called for them and saw Prince laying at the bathroom door. He looked up at me and when I opened the door, still not seeing Nikita, I remembered how Nikita liked to go into cabinets and quickly opened the door to the cabinets under the sink-and lo Nikita comes striding out. Needless to say I scooped her up and hugged her, then was like "You better thank Prince for looking out". Seriously, this cat and cabinets, Prince doesn't go into cabinets!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Nature9000

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Minutes later (just now) I went to the bathroom, walked out and closed the door behind me like I always do. I started petting Nikita, who was looking around like she was hearing something and then noticed Prince was nowhere to be seen. I started calling out to him, walking around the corner and with a sigh I opened the bathroom door. There he was, sitting patiently. Good lord, I really need to check that room before walking out. Usually I do, but the times I don't, one of these two little guys finds a nice little hiding spot I don't notice XD