Next to my cats, these are my most valuable things.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here are some pix of my Kiss and Paul Collection. Personally, I think the Paul Dolls are amazing! Anyway, here are some pictures of my Kiss and Paul Stanley collection.

1st Paul Love Gun Doll

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's the Paul Stanley Detroyer Doll, along with a life sized stand up of Paul.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here is a close up of one of the dolls. Note the perfect detail on the face. I just LOVE these Paul Stanley dolls.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Here's a gift a friend of mine made for me, because she knows I love horses and Paul. So she painted a horse in Paul make up for me.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
And here's a picture of my Kiss and Paul action figures and smaller dolls behind my large Paul Stanley dolls.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
The large Kiss dolls are really expensive. I LOVE them so much. They look just like Paul. I don't think there are many Kiss fans on the board, are there? Kiss are a lot more than the make up and the song Rock and Roll all night. Paul is an extremely talented vocalist, who ended up playing the lead in The Phantom of the Opera for several months in Toronto. I flew there twice during his run to see him there. He was JUST AWESOME in it, and it takes a truly gifted talent to carry off that role.

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are very cool Hope! What a collection you have!

I collect procelain dolls, although I haven't added to my collection in about 5 years. The dolls I like are so expensive, one has to really yank my chain before I'll buy it! Maybe sometimes I'll post some pictures of them! A couple of them are 24-30 inches high and if I catch a glimpse of one of them at night when the lights are off, it scares me!
I think it's a kid standing there!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, those Paul Dolls are 24 inches. Really large, and they sing as well. Pretty awesome.

I love porcelain dolls as well. I collect porcelain doll fairies, also. Have you ever heard of Paradise Galleries? They have some beautiful Porcelain dolls, and really reasonable prices. I'd love to see pictures of yours.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Say, Adymarie, did you get to see Paul Stanley in The Phantom of The Opera, while he was there? I absolutely fell in LOVE with Toronto!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nope - I saw it when it 1st came out. There are so many threatre options in Toronto that I can always see something new (Lion King, Mamma Mia, Man of LaMancha, Beauty and the Beast, les Miserables, etc). Next time you are in Toronto let me know and we'll do dinner or something!

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I sure will. I can promise you, if Paul ends up doing any more theatrical productions in Toronto, I'll be there.

ttmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hope, I think a lot of people may just know Kiss from what they've heard. I always thought they were really hard until I heard some of their music when I was older and I saw some interviews with Gene Simmons. When you remember the era that they were popular, what they did wasn't really that outlandish and I can only imagine how hot those costumes and that makeup must've been (my Dad is a clown-yes, a real clown-and that makeup is not only difficult to do right, it's very hot too).