Newly adopted by a blind kitten - seeking advice

hellomisskitty

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Lovely Catsite Friends,   Sorry for the delay.. busy week as I have had 2 exhibitons. one here in Serbia and the other in London!  Anyway.. Here are the photos of the wonderful Little Bear.. taken today.. as you can see she's growing very fast and now more like a little panther :) 

You have a gorgeous mini panther there [emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️ I'm so in love with Little Bear!!!
If your are on Instagram, you should look up @pennyandwillow. This is a pair of sisters and one (Penny) is blind. It is amazing the things that Penny does that are both normal and quite extraordinary.

Please keep us posted on Little Bear and her adventures!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

boosty35

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The vet has suggested that she can't see anything due to scarring but I think she has a very vague sense of light changes.  We have not moved anything in the apartment since we found her 4 weeks ago.  She actually got used to the litter tray very quickly and with the exception of occasionally getting her foot messy she has used it every time without a problem.  She doesn't jump but climbs.. up and down to get where she wants to be (she likes to sleep on the back of the sofa)

Luckily my husband and I are both self employed so we've been able to make sure that she's had someone here while she gets used to her environment.  

Though, she is pretty amazing really and seems to do everything by sound or smell.  

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so adorable and looks so healthy, comfortable and loved!  Keep up the amazing work! 
 (And yes, we all want to know about exhibitions!)

boosty35

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi Primula, I am a painter.. so my exhibition was of recent work at a gallery in Belgrade.   I have some work in a show opening next month in London too.  :)

boosty35

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
How is your Little Bear [emoji]128059[/emoji] these days?

She's really good. Very lively and she's so sweet :) She really loves playing with paper and has a smaller bear (toy) which she carries around in her mouth when shes not scrapping with him. Here are a couple of photos. Sorry they're a bit blurry. She's learned to negotiate the apartment well though I have padded the table legs cause she still runs in to them at full tilt when shes got the crazies! All in all I love her being here, she's a joy to have around :)

imjustacatmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Wow thank you so much for update...LB is such a trooper and you are a great mom [emoji]128571[/emoji]