sake

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey. My name is Jamie and I have 5 cats. Sparky(the man of my dreams) who is a black cat. Hyena and Punkin, both tortoise shell calicos. Kacy is semi longhaired and gray. And last but certainly not least is Tiger the orange tailess wonder. They are my babies. I also have dogs, birds, a guinea pig, fish, a husband and 3 children. Just a regular circus.

sweetiecat3

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wow, a circus indeed right!?

Well hi Jamie and welcome to The Cat Site! I'm positive you will love it here. Everyone's really really nice and understanding and well we all love cats of course! So never be afraid to come to TCS with a question. So umm, I hope you're finding your way around okay, and I'll see you around! Can't wait to learn more 'bout your cats and the rest of the family

I'll see you around!

~Patty

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there Jamie
we're so happy to welcome you, your five babies and the rest of the gang to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

Hope you have a great time on the forums

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS from our family to your circus!
There are plenty of member here who have a circus as big as yours or bigger so you will fit right in!

cassie-ondra

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
You'll definitely fit in. There are lots of absolutely terrific people here. Unfortunately, I don't get on nearly enough to compete with the other people who have a cagillion posts, but you'll be up there in no time. Everyone is very friendly. Welcome!

h~chan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome to TCS!

Glad you decided to join us! You'll have lots of fun here.

See you around the forums!