Newbie....

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Smokeys_mommy

no more cast yea

I took her cone off for a minute to take a picture and she starts licking her wound right away darn her

still slightly miserable cause she has to wear that cone for a few days but its for her own good (you see her owie
)
She's so adorable and even though we both know how she hates that collar, it looks so cute on her...
So glad she's healing well and will soon be back to normal!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smokeys_mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
her behavior and her leg are back to normal now :-) thank god
thanks everyone for your help and advice it was much appreciated

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

smokeys_mommy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
my poor baby just got the cast of and completely healed from her broken leg and now i think she has an eye infection we spent any extra money we had on healing her leg and we are completely tapped out i dont know what to do i cant take her to the vet
anyone know if there is another way to take care of this with out costing a lot

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Smokeys_mommy

my poor baby just got the cast of and completely healed from her broken leg and now i think she has an eye infection we spent any extra money we had on healing her leg and we are completely tapped out i dont know what to do i cant take her to the vet
anyone know if there is another way to take care of this with out costing a lot
Dear Bekah and Smokey:

Well, I'd put it on my credit card as it is a definite "must" to get medical attention; and I'd ask the vet if (s)he would consider a discount. And I put some by in savings that I do not touch for any other reason than my babies' medical needs. That way, I know that whatever comes up, I have what is needed to start treatment; because for me, nothing is more important than keeping up my responsibilities to my loved ones.