Newbie to this site!

red

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello everyone,
Yes, I'm a newbie to this site, but not to the web. I just wanted to introduce my owners Spook, Tar, and Harley. Spook is pure white, long haired, mixed breed mellow cat and is my first owner. About a year and a half later Tar adopted our family. She is pure black, short haired and fat and very mellow. Spook and Tar used to sleep together, looking like the yin-yang symbol. My most recent owner is Harley, named for her room shaking purrrrr... She is a part siamese-part ??? who wears a siamese mask and ears and a ringed tabby tail, and otherwise is cream colored. She adopted us from the local pet shelter. My other two owners were adopted as giveaways, and all 3 are spayed. They are usually great cats! I could use some help on a question I have posted on the behaviors page however, concerning Tar's recent behavior! I will be back soon, this is a great site!

jenng

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Red, welcome!

It sounds like you have three sweet little furballs. Okay, no beating around the bush, WE WANT PICTURES!!!

smc

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello there Red and welcome.

This site is great with the friendliest people. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site! Sounds like you know your place in your household. That makes it so much easier for the kitties.
:laughing2

Enjoy your time here, and jump in anywhere!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

red

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who welcomed me to this site! It's wonderful to know that there are people who love cats as much as we do out in this crazy world. You've made me feel very welcome, and I am trying to get some pics on here of my 3 owners...have a great day everyone!

gurlpower

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Welcome, Red!!

You will love this site, i am sure!!:flash:
:flash:

i am pretty new myself, and am just enjoying the forum pages and the articles.

Please take a look at my babies'
pictures!

Cheers!!