Newbie cat person-curious of breed

veggietreegirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi all! I'm fairly new to the forum and am finding great info for my new kitty. I'm not real familiar with cat breeds and was wondering if my kitty is a particular breed or not. Thanks in advance.This is Rose she is about 7 months old. As you can see she is black and white with mostly short hair, but a fluffly tail. Also, her tail is more of a dark brown and the coloring on her face is black.

View media item 255386

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

veggietreegirl

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh yes. I should also mention in case it makes a difference: She's kinda small and dainty, very affectionate, alert and playful but fairly calm for a kitten and pretty vocal.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise

Hi all! I'm fairly new to the forum and am finding great info for my new kitty. I'm not real familiar with cat breeds and was wondering if my kitty is a particular breed or not. Thanks in advance.This is Rose she is about 7 months old. As you can see she is black and white with mostly short hair, but a fluffly tail. Also, her tail is more of a dark brown and the coloring on her face is black.
She is a domestic, no particular breed. Medium haired (that bushy tail reveals she is no shorthair).  Black and white bicolor.  Commonly called for Tuxedo.

If you live in Greece or somewhere around, there they do have a natural breed, the egeyan cat  (like the sea outside Greece), who carry these colors.  But if you live elsewhere, so you do.  :)

A pretty sweetie!

Good luck!