New website!

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just had to tell everyone on the site that I have EVENTUALLY created a website! This is my first bash at it, so I hope there will be no snickering
..... but please visit my site and tell me what you think. I will definitely work on it some more and promise that you will see an improvement before long!

http://www.geocities.com/balouchisa/

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG! That's so much better than my first try and even better then the one I have now, which is like my 8th try!

Well done! It's great! and also kudos to you, that's exactly what we feed our kittens.

hopehacker

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Leviugga I checked out the site you did for your friend. I'm very impressed. I am also very jealous that you can do "Flash". I have tried and tried and tried, and I just can't get the hang of it.

leviugga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Krissi try this on your front page and see what you think ..I can edit the colour to the correct shade if it doesn't match

and thanks guys .. I only do it for a hobby!

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nice site! Interesting, but uncluttered, easy to get around -- and of course populated with pretty kitties! Congratulations.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krissi

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Thanks everyone! And thanks for the picture with the correct colour background. I definitely want to work on the pictures, but wanted to get the site up and running as soon as possible.