New to TCS

pennywise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hello everyone,

I recently joined the site and wanted to introduce myself and my little monsters!  Both cats were shelter rescues once upon a time.  Now they are spoiled little (indoor only) kitties.

Eopie is 13 and I'm pretty sure she thinks she's a human.  Six years ago, she was diagnosed with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, but after a week-long stay in kitty ICU, she has done very well since.  She's the apple of my eye, and as is the way with most cats, she is madly in love with my husband, while she "tolerates" me. 

Schnitzel is 12, and is the sweetest little mush ball any cat guardian could want.  I think she would love very much if I never went to work and just sat at home so she could cuddle on my lap all day.  On the rare occasion that I get to take a nap, she climbs on top of me and cuddles her cheek next to mine.  {{heaven}}

So I joined because I found this site while I was googling kitty ear hair loss, and you guys all seemed really nice and helpful and supportive.  I'd be more than happy to share Eopie's story with anyone who has a kitty with HCM.  

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS! Your cats sound very well-loved (i.e. spoiled), and I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way. My princess cat is a blend of your two. She would love to cuddle with my husband 24/7, but she'll settle for me when he's not available.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

pennywise

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you so much for the warm welcome!