New to TCS

carebearbaby1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi my name is Carrie and I'm new here. I have 6 kitty babies and 2 dogs. I work at a boarding and grooming kennel.

My first is Bear. She's 13 years old and I rescued her from a barn when she was 4 weeks. She was my first bottle kitten and my first personal pet.

My second is Mr. Kitty. He is nearly 11 years old. We rescued him as a tiny starving kitten off the side of the road. He was my dad's cat until he died 7 years ago then he came to live with me. When he lived with my dad he was known as my brother.

Muffin is my third baby. She is almost 7 years old. She was born under my old apartment and crawled up into the bathroom wall and had to be rescued at 4 weeks old.

Lilly was my first shelter adoption. She's 7 years old, I got her when she was about a year old.

Sammy was brought in to the kennel where I work when he was very young. He was dehydrated, had a horrible infection in both eyes and a bite wound on his head. The people that found him couldn't care for him so I took him in and bottle raised him. He's now 5 years old

Toby is my youngest and my second shelter adoption. I adopted him when he was 8 weeks old and he's 4 years now.

I

I also have two dogs, a 7 year old Husky mix named Aspen and a 6 year old Mini Schnauzer mix named Sky.

vball91

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
What a varied furbaby family you have! Bless you for saving so many kitties. Welcome to TCS!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Your pictures and rescue stories absolutely warmed my heart.  Thank you so much for sharing them with us and welcome to TCS.