~New pics of No No~

mooficat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
baby patrol checking in

So we can relax for a bit longer then, you're thinking maybe she will have her little 'uns in about 2 weeks

Give her some gentle tummy rubs from us

jaclyn4238

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by mom_2_3

~Well Im guessing we have a week to two weeks left before NoNo has her babies. She is such a LEAN cat that her baby belly is poking out quite a bit now. She isnt wanting to JUMP onto things like her normal self. Either she is too tired to do it, or her baby belly doesnt make for great jumping. Anywho...here is new pics~

~"Hey Im not getting bigger, youre getting smaller~

"Mom NoNo is getting big as a dog house and taking up all the room in your chair"

~"Oreo you better be glad Im 2 fat to come up there...."~

I just wanted to say that i love your siggy!! Zuri is too cute, I always wanted a hedgie but with a toddler and my 4 cats and a husband and trying to get pregnant myself again... I dont have the appropriate time for any other animals! but he was a cutie!! how did he get along with the animals?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mom_2_3

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zuri is a she...
Pronounced Suri...Hedgies tend to sleep ALOT! Mine is just a baby so Im told she will get more active as she gets older. I have had one of my cats try to take a bite out of Zuri ONE TIME lol but that was her first and last. It drives them CRAZY that they cannot touch Zuri. They got a pretty painful ouchie. Zuri isnt scared of anything or anybody. Hedgehogs normally ball up if scared but Zuri has NEVER...EVER balled up. Abby tried to give her kissys like she does the cats but kissys on a Hedgie make for very unhappy tongue.

They arent hard to care for but you do have to mess with them at least 20-30 minutes EVERYDAY to keep them tame and friendly. My girl sleeps all day, most of the night and I play with her at about 4 am when Im getting up or going to bed. They are the easiest pets to have though. I have a very busy family too but I my 2 legged family is alot harder to care for than my 4 legged ones haha!