New Pics of Danielle

mandycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Waht a pretty kitty - I really like the one of her peeking from the cat condo.

regina

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Vjoy,

Danielle is so cute! A little Holstein cow cat. And she looks so happy to be stroked by her Mom.

In reference to your other thread, just keep doing your best to take care of her! I'm sure she will know and appreciate it. By the way, I found that holding the cat's head firmly (being careful not to choke the cat) works better than holding the scruff. You can also try practicing by yourself first with water in the eye dropper to get the hang of doing it quickly.

I spent the last two weeks doing ear drops and oral antibiotics. Now, Ebony is off both and seems a lot more active and cuddly.

Regina

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vjoy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thank you Regina,

But Danielle has been on Orbax for 3 weeks, and she now has this URI. Tonight she is worse again, with all this goopy stuff coming out of her eyes. She can't even open one of them all the way, her second eyelid does not retract all the way when she half opens that eye...of course she also rubs it a lot since it is bothering her again, which just irritates it more.

And I can tell she feels like crap, because she is hardly eating or drinking again, like last week, and is sleeping almost 100% of the day.
I may have to take her to the Vet tomorrow, instead of the Thursday appointment.

I am so worried.

Do these URI's take a while to go away??