New Petsmart Food?

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I dont know what market select blue is ... the BLUE SPa line is only called that ...

For really tight time authority wet and dry are decent and reasonabley priced ... If it is wet food the Market select meow mix ??? good but the pouches are the same recipes and size and are usually 10 cents cheaper...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katiemae1277

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Sharky and I were talking about the prices in another thread I think?
but the Chicken Soup is waaaay less expensive than the Blue Spa, and a little bit better IMO, but Sharky's right, the Authority is a good choice for the budget conscious, and the pouches are the same thing as the applesauce cups, just a little more difficult to get out, and cheaper

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Ah, I didn't know that! I guess I was fooled by the packaging into thinking it was better.
Sheba has a new applesauce-type thingie select grade out now, and they look even better than the Meow Mix stuff, but it's pricier.

When I compare ingredients of Authority to Blue Spa, I don't see a huge difference (but maybe someone with a trained eye for these things could tell me better?). All I know is that I notice flaxseeds and veggie bits thrown in. Personally, unless I or hubby really start making a lot more money, I'm sticking with Authority for the time being. What are the downsides to it?