hugs923

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey. My name is Gina. Recently, this past November, I became a pet owner for the very first time (besides anything in a tank of some sort). I have always loved cats as many people I grew up around had them. I wanted to eventually adopt my very own. Being in college, more out of my parents say and financially able to due to now working, I made the decision to search for one. I originally looked at a kitten from Alley Cat Allies organization through a local PetSmart of mine. When I went to talk to one of their representatives I found out that she was already in the process of being adopted. I was so upset but then I walked into another pet store weeks later and fell in love with my kitten Tigger (as I names him!) I talked to a worker at the pet store and learned of Tiggers life story. From what it was, I could not let him go. That day I took him home with me and it was the best decision ever!

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi, welcome to TCS!  My cousin's little girl adopted from PetSmart, too, and it has turned out to be a perfect match.  I am so glad that you and your cat found each other.