New Member,researching Sick Kitty Remedies

LovBeinurHuman

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My Boyfriend and I have 6 month old boy Mackerel Tabby. From the first day he opened his eyes the left one got
"Wonkie"..( therefore he got the name *Wonk* ^..^ ) Anyways.. we don't have a vet..instead we have a building with a * terrible man,bad man,Mean,rough man in a lab coat* ( small town) limited transportation..need SAFE,GENTLE, NATURAL,SIMPLE, REMEDIES THAT WORK... for RUNNY nose,throat,ears and Eyes..
Wonks eye is cleared up..now it's his Nose and ears.. ( light light browncrusty stuff forms in the bottom creases..) WHAT KINDA THINGS CAN I DO.. ?? THINGS THAT. YOU..HAVE USED OR SEEN DONE.. Wonks symptoms are as follows :
Kinda cloudy Clear Runny nose
Sneezing,
Hoarse meow
Some hacking..
Humidifier? Infant blue nose bulb? Herbal products? What types Antibiotics? What types of Treatments and medications are safe for Cats? Please and Thank you very much!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi!
I'm not a vet, but can you try putting him in a bathroom with a steaming shower, 10-12 minutes a couple times a day? The warm humidity should help sooth his airways.

@catsknowme would you have thoughts for the OP? The Feline Nose Relief maybe?

bluepine

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Welcome to the group ! you'll find lots of soild info and help here. My kitty has respiratory issues. Ive foused on building her immune system. She gets a "cocktail" of supplements with collidial silver 2xs daily. Lysine, Lactoferrin,olive leaf. I switch out elderberry,goldenseal and echinacea. After starting I saw improvement in the first day. She does have a weepy eye. Most days its just alittle tearful. But when it seems worse i add in Lomatium. (A good anti-viral for people or pets) Always buy NON-Alcohol. She hates the taste so I mix hers with elderberry (from "Herb Phram" for kids) She seems to like it and her little sis comes around wanting some too. Last wk picked up" Only Naturals respirtatory Support Immune Booster for dogs and kittys." It has all the good stuff I talked about above. Maybe a good place to start. Good luck and hang in there