New member here!

vee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi everyone...new here. I've been doing cat rescue in Dallas for a year or so now and wanted to join a new cat board. I have 3 cats right now, 2 fosters, one personal cat. I had 2 that died recently, within a week of each other. They were rescue and FeLV+ and came down with FIP somehow. But, the cats manage to live peacefully with me, my fiancee, a Great Pyrenees, 5 hamsters & a guinea pig. We're kind of a full house right now...always room for another cat though.

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to the site Vee! On behalf of the kitties you have saved, and those who you will save in the future, thank you for doing rescue work and being a kitty angel.

This board is lots of fun, and there a ton of good information and people with great knowledge. I hope you enjoy your time here!

jillian

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hi there, Vee!!! I'm new to the board too, but so far it has been tons of fun! I hope you enjoy it here!

writerbah

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A big hello and welcome to the boards! I'm new here also and just love the boards. I hope you enjoy them as well!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Hey Vee!! Welcome, and thanks for doing rescue work... its wonderful to hear devoted poelpe like yourself!

Enjoy our addictive boards!!! we're a jolly bunch here...