New kitten 😻

jennyhamblin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
So my husband said no more cats , we have 3. However my sister and I found this baby when I was driving to her Dr appointment. He was walking in the middle of the road and came right up to my van when I was driving . I had to stop and my sister got out and got him . He jumped in her arms .
we took him to the vet the vet guessed he's between 6 and 7 weeks old . He's in rough shape he has worms , fleas , and an upper respiratory infection. He's so loving and friendly . We are planning to keep him as even my husband loves him he's so friendly 😊
He's an orange tabby not sure of his pattern yet. The vet said medium to ling haired cat . What do you guys think?
i gave him two baths today to try clean him up and get fleas off. These aren't the best pics because he's so squirmy.

Attachments

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, cute!
I agree, he looks like a longhaired red (orange) tabby. When he gets older his pattern will probably be easier to see. He sounds really sweet! It's great that you were able to rescue him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jennyhamblin

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you . He's very sweet ❤
He's doing a lot better now . Keeping him in our garage until he's all better then we will introduce him to our kids and other cats . We named him Mr Lucky because he is very lucky I saw him and didn't run him over . We love him ❤